Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    I will never understand why the NAACP is in favor of CIR. For the most part, it's the inner city poor black men that compete with illegals for low level jobs.
    lets not forget the latino gang bangers who kill blacks because they are black and nothing else

NAACP

NAACP are under the control of "money" and just work as thugs trying to intimidate and bully...

IMPORTANT OBSERVATION

The NAACP is notably unrepresentative of it's constituency instead it is serving the most affluent who can more easily give sizeable donations. If you have one hundred Blacks earning twenty thousand a year and ten earning two hundred thousand dollars a year guess which is likely to be the largest source of donations. That is the group who the NAACP is serving. That group is likely to include employers who want cheap labor regardless of color. It also includes social service providers who want to increase the number of clients regardless of color. It includes government bureaucrats who want coalition building regardless of color. It does not include theose NAACP members who see themselves in competition with illegal aliens.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NAACP National Association For the Advancement of Colored People. It's not just for Americans of African descent anymore. They're going global. All people are colored except for those of European descent. Some are iffy. Just as some Hispanics claim ethnicity or white status depending on the needs of the situation - so can some others - like Arabic peoples. Here in AZ the Arab owned Basha's supermarket is targeted as a white-owned business by the illegal organizers - it's a bit more complicated than that but still they have been on the target list.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    I will never understand why the NAACP is in favor of CIR. For the most part, it's the inner city poor black men that compete with illegals for low level jobs.
    Yes, illegals do displace the poorest Americans, who then end up in jail. But the poorest Americans are no longer flocking to the NAACP, so that organization is playing the "rainbow coalition" card, to bolster revenues. They're become as denerate as is the Catholic Church hierarchy.

The NAACP leadership's position is not shared by people in the field. One of the recent threads on ALIPAC re the situation with the schools in Phoenix included an expression of concern re flight from public schools by a local NAACP leader.

Same old same old. The people in the field are concerned about locals, the hierarchy is concerned about money - and they don't much care where it comes from.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    The NAACP is serving the most affluent who can more easily give sizeable donations.... That group is likely to include employers who want cheap labor regardless of color. It also includes social service providers who want to increase the number of clients regardless of color. It includes government bureaucrats who want coalition building regardless of color. It does not include theose NAACP members who see themselves in competition with illegal aliens.
    Well said.

This is yet another example of how individuals and organizations make decisions which are in their best interests, but the result of those decisions increases unemployment among the most vulnerable Americans, who then end up in jail. IMO those decisions also cause many other Americans to believe that their government is no longer working for them.

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    I can understand the "Nevada Open for Business (business as usual) Coalition, and the ACLU, NAACP....But who is the gun activist? Why would a gun activist be against controlling immigration?
    Found this from ACLU of Nevada it seems they are connected they are friends...

The ACLU Goes Shooting!
    Submitted by Phil Hooper on Mon, 04/19/2010 - 13:33.

* Second Amendment

As one of the few ACLU affiliates to affirmatively support the Second Amendment, all of us at the ACLU of Nevada have respect for responsible gun owners, and we often work with gun rights advocates on issues of common concern.

Just the other week, our good friend Robert Johnson from Gun Owners of Nevada invited us to try our hand at shooting. Staff Attorney Maggie McLetchie and I made the trip out to Boulder City and, I’ll be honest, as two people who had never used a gun before, we didn’t know what to expect. I was hoping that I’d at least hit the target!

http://www.aclunv.org/blog/aclu_goes_shooting

Kathyet

The LV Sun is the liberal paper in Vegas, yet check out the comments under the story.

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2010/ju ... migration/

Thanks for the information the comments are really good....I can not find any information of that Business Coalition Group(“The Nevada Open for Business Coalitionâ€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12