Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Nv: ACLU, NAACP join group’s effort to block immigration

ACLU, NAACP join group’s effort to block immigration petition

"CARSON CITY – A business group, a Las Vegas gun activist, the NAACP and the ACLU of Nevada have filed suits to block a state assemblyman's initiative petition that mimics the controversial anti-immigration law in Arizona.

They are asking Carson City District Judge James Wilson to declare the Nevada Immigration Verification petition invalid and to prevent it from being presented to the 2011 Legislature.

A group called “The Nevada Open for Business Coalitionâ€

I can understand the "Nevada Open for Business (business as usual) Coalition, and the ACLU, NAACP....But who is the gun activist? Why would a gun activist be against controlling immigration?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Any help on this issue would be appreciated
    There is no doubt this will easily get enough signatures to pass

I have no idea who the gun nut is

But I do know for sure that Vegas gun owners are all for
    getting rid of the illegals.

Most of this group is pro amnesty and the one guy is a huge immigration
    lawyer. of course they want all the illegals here.

I also can't figure out what is up with the naacp? Blacks took it in the shorts here in Vegas worst of all when the illegals took over this town.

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    I have no idea who the gun nut is

But I do know for sure that Vegas gun owners are all for
    getting rid of the illegals.

Most of this group is pro amnesty and the one guy is a huge immigration
    lawyer. of course they want all the illegals here.

I also can't figure out what is up with the naacp? Blacks took it in the shorts here in Vegas worst of all when the illegals took over this town.
    Yes!! It struck me as weird that a gun enthusiast is against controlling illegal entry into our country. Usually, pro gun groups...and people....are in favor of protecting our borders. And when it comes to NAACP..I dont get it either. The only thing I can figure is that some in that group are actually anchor babies who happen to have one parent who is black and the other latino. This is what has happened in the unions too. Illegals have obtained positions of power in the unions. It makes no sense that unions would be in favor of illegal entry. So I see that the same has happened with NAACP. Some of them must be anchor babies. Same with ACLU. Their very purpose is comprimised by having illegals or anchor babies in their ranks.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    A lot of them are just plain race hustlers that are seeing $$$$$$

Most of those unions have lost so much power that they see illegals as a means to pump them up , Just like the churches , they see millions of illegals as a way to bring in the bucks.

Make no mistake , its still all about the money

Just cut up the pie ,

Illegals live super cheap many families to a house, they eat cheap
    so that is a small part of the pie.

A large slice goes back to their home countries , not only in remits but also to finance bringing more illegal relatives in.
    I have many times been at the post office behind people that don't speak English yet they were buying 3-4 and 5 thousand dollars worth of money orders.

i dont think a person or organization can sue to stop something from being introduces into legislation.

they can not claim that know what kind of damage it will do to a person because no one can see into the future, if i was judge id throw it out because it lacks merit

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    A lot of them are just plain race hustlers that are seeing $$$$$$

Most of those unions have lost so much power that they see illegals as a means to pump them up , Just like the churches , they see millions of illegals as a way to bring in the bucks.

Make no mistake , its still all about the money

Just cut up the pie ,

Illegals live super cheap many families to a house, they eat cheap
    so that is a small part of the pie.

A large slice goes back to their home countries , not only in remits but also to finance bringing more illegal relatives in.
    I have many times been at the post office behind people that don't speak English yet they were buying 3-4 and 5 thousand dollars worth of money orders.
    Yes they live in houses with as many as 20-30 people! Out here in SF we call those houses "Mexican pile ups." And the remittances...omg...just think of all of that money was CIRCULATING IN THE USA ECONOMY. There would be no recession thats for sure.

Where it comes to orgs that are pro open borders, you are right it is about money. BUT...the power structure of some of these orgs has been infiltrated by illegals and anchor babies. Where unions are concerned, there is no economic advantage to having illegal members as opposed to legal members. In fact the infiltration of illegals drags down wages and union dues are based on wages. The unions could make just as much money with all legal workers because then wages would be higher, and therefore union dues would be higher. But you are right on the money part of it. Bottom line...it is all about money, just for different reasons. I cant prove it but I would be willing to be that some unions make money by recruiting illegals for businesses. Thus their original purpose has been violated.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    i dont think a person or organization can sue to stop something from being introduces into legislation.

they can not claim that know what kind of damage it will do to a person because no one can see into the future, if i was judge id throw it out because it lacks merit
    I would think you are correct James

None of these groups have "standing" to begin with

But you know as well as I do that lib judges make their own laws and the real law has never stopped them from making it up as they go.

This information on this petition is important , Nevada overwhelmingly supports cracking down on illegals.

I did not want to post the link to his or the petition website until William or someone else here checks it out to be sure its kosher.

you mean this petition

http://www.chad2010.com/

look on the right side of the page and click Immigration

I will never understand why the NAACP is in favor of CIR. For the most part, it's the inner city poor black men that compete with illegals for low level jobs.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast