Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This news of taxpayer money encouraging illegals and helping them so illegals have it easy. Other countries protect their countries and citizens and themselves from this: prepaid insurance before you are allowed to stay and laws are enforced. I say pull all your money out of banks. See how this will effect working capital of America.

I cannot believe the politicians and busnessmen. Each day it gets worse. I have had enough of stuffing this information and am sick of it.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Let's see here: illegal aliens are not allowed in this country because it is against the law, yet our government is poviding them with a 1.2 million dollar grant for job training???!!! What about our own citizens???!!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Thats our money damn it! HOW DARE OUR GOVERNMENT USE OUR MONEY TO TRAIN ILLEGAL ALIENS! New York is just as stupid as California and they will be next to crumble.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Thats our money damn it! HOW DARE OUR GOVERNMENT USE OUR MONEY TO TRAIN ILLEGAL ALIENS! New York is just as stupid as California and they will be next to crumble.
    You Got That RIGHT!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

To bad for the citizens in Queens
    IF WE AMERICANS HAD THE POWER,WHAT A NATION WE COULD HAVE AGAIN! LIKE THE 40s,50s,60s.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I can not even express how angry this makes me. All I can think about is all the Americans out of work and their money being given to foreign invaders.

American day laborers don't need special centers because they use the unemployment office. Legal Workers don't need day labor centers!!!!

This program is for illegal immigrants. Here's the stimulus money going strait to illegal aliens.

Dixie

Perhaps we (the unemployed citizens) should start showing up at the day laborers sites. My son is doing it, and it's working. That corner is now occupied with 8 American citizens, and getting chosen over the invaders for the jobs...Yes they are taking a huge cut in pay, but the employers prefer them because they understand english to the max, and have a brain. ...and the illegals are complaining. Get out of our country if you don't like it! We don't want you here!

Quote:
    They wait on the city's streetcorners, often shivering in the cold

And there's legal citizens roughing the cold winter in tents or no money to pay the heating bills...

Quote Originally Posted by DearsisterAnise

Perhaps we (the unemployed citizens) should start showing up at the day laborers sites. My son is doing it, and it's working. That corner is now occupied with 8 American citizens, and getting chosen over the invaders for the jobs...Yes they are taking a huge cut in pay, but the employers prefer them because they understand english to the max, and have a brain. ...and the illegals are complaining. Get out of our country if you don't like it! We don't want you here!
    I've done it before and will have to do it again soon enough.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama Ignores U.S. Borders But Protects Afghan Borders

new york day labors

I am a gulf war vet, living on welfare, while I am surrounded by illegal immigrants working. What the hell did I fight for?

Re: new york day labors

Quote Originally Posted by pissedoffvet
    I am a gulf war vet, living on welfare, while I am surrounded by illegal immigrants working. What the hell did I fight for?
    That's a great question pissedoffvet and one that our so called leaders should be obligated to answer! But i'm glad your're here! Welcome!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast