Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    "I have little money," Eduardo said last week, speaking very little English. "I have no house. I have no place to go, so I stay here."

I DON'T GET IT. THEY ARE LIVING IN A CEMETERY. HOW IS THIS WORSE THAN LIVING IN GUATEMALA? HE SAYS HE HAS NO MONEY, NO PLACE TO LIVE, NO PLACE TO GO. WHY STAY IN THE USA? WHY COME HERE? THIS DOES NOT MAKE SENSE. THESE ARE PEOPLE WHO WILL CROSS A HOT DANGEROUS BORDER TO GET HERE TO MAKE A BETTER LIFE. YET WHEN THEY HAVE NOTHING HERE AND NOWHERE TO GO, THEY JUST SIT THERE. CAN SOMEONE MAKE SENSE OF THIS?
    I would say the church isn't helping any by giving them 3 meals a day, it is probably more food than they were getting in their home country.
    As Dixie says DON'T FEED THE ILLEGALS!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Yet another New Jersey success story! What is wrong with the officials in that state?

And, where are the reader comments? I know there must be a hundred comments by now. The article has a place to submit them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Very nice-urinating on graves. How respectful. Nice family values too.

Now we cannot even go to visit our loved one's graves without worrying about this?

I must say, if I saw anyone urinating on my relative's grave or anyone else's for that matter, I would end up in jail.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123