Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NY jackass Gov. giving illegals licenses - now to sue Bush

Eliot Spitzer threat to sue Bush on immigrants' health care

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2007/09 ... mmi-2.html
    BY JOE MAHONEY and KATHLEEN LUCADAMO
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

Wednesday, September 26th 2007, 4:00 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gov. Spitzer threatened to sue the Bush administration yesterday for refusing to pay for crucial medical care for new immigrants - and criticized it for meddling in his plan to give illegal immigrants a driver's license.

"Let us not use artificial barriers, whether it is the entrance to a hospital or access to a driver's license as a false mechanism for enforcing a law that the federal government has failed to enforce," he said.

Homeland Security chief Michael Chertoff's spokesman told the Daily News the agency is still reviewing the governor's plan but "there should be no uncertainty about the fact that state-issued driver's licenses in our country today are a known vulnerability."

Spitzer said Chertoff shouldn't interfere.

He snipped that Chertoff should "get the regs out, do your job, pay attention to what you are supposed to be doing."

Albany lawmakers are split on Spitzer's attempt to make it easier for immigrants to get a driver's license.

Assembly Minority Leader James Tedisco (R-Schenectady) said he'll seek to pass legislation that would bar anyone who can't produce a Social Security number from getting a license and make it a criminal offense to lie on a license application.

Spitzer's plan "could allow potential terrorists to get the IDs they need to attack our way of life," said Tedisco.

The governor called on the feds to pay for chemotherapy for immigrants, legal or otherwise, who have been in the country less than five years. The Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services doesn't consider chemotherapy an emergency in many cases despite a doctor's diagnosis, he said.

Spitzer said "we will not hesitate" to sue if they don't reverse this decision, charging the feds are "picking on the most vulnerable population."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OMG that is funny
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

If New Yorkers want to surrender to illegals, let them pay every penny.

If we ever have an attack where they have licenses issued thru his plan, he should be publicly hung. This man is a terrorist himself. This blatant kissing up to his potential fraudlent voter bloc is sickening.

He wants to pay for chemo. Will he pay for any American's chemo? Or just illegal aliens.

Spitzer said Chertoff shouldn't interfere.
    Um, excuse me.

He's only Secretary of Homeland Security, Mr. Spitzer!!

He can and will interfere all he wants!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Also if they want to give medical to illegals that is their decision but do not expect the rest of the country to pay for your bad decisions, same goes for any other state that refuses to stop any medical besides emergancy to illegal aliens.

Excuse me if they need Chemo, they need to go back to their home country for that treatment!!

Orange Alerts!

STOP... REAL ID (NOW)
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=470075
    Support.. HR1940 STOP BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=81156
    STOP..HR1999 15million$$$$ funding to LaRaza
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=80374
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC Please Contribute!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Contact Info...Senators, Representatives & USEFUL INFORMATION
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 761#384761
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Gov. Spitzer threatened to sue the Bush administration yesterday for refusing to pay for crucial medical care for new immigrants - and criticized it for meddling in his plan to give illegal immigrants a driver's license.
    He can meddle in your plans any time he wants to.

What a mixed up governor.

President Bush should tell YOU not to meddle in his plans.

Get this straight. HE'S PRESIDENT. you're governor.

Get it?

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I am against the Federal government paying for any of this mess..... the bill comes back to you and I.

This governor is about as goofy as they come

This President is about as goofy as they come

We are between a rock and a hard place

It's funny how Spitzer will aloow driver's licenses that will be a magnate to other illegal aliens in to the state yet also wants the federal government to pick up the tab because when Chertoff actually tried to do his job to deter illegal immigration you have these politicians fighting them every step of the way to enforce the immigraton laws. The truth is that these corrupted officials don't want the immigration laws enforced or why else would the ACLU which is supposed to defend the rights of AMERICAN CITIZENS but instead does everything it can to be unAmerican file lawsuit after lawsuit dictating to cities that they are in violation of FEDERAL LAW yet when the fed come and try to do their job pro illegal advocates tell the feds to mind their own business? I live in San Diego and was appalled that they voted to send that 101 million healthcare bill to President Bush because they are mypocrits. They want the illegal immigration and are basically a sanctuary city where most people can't even speak English and treat San Diego like it's TJ, and I know this because I have lived here all my life and in the past 10 years things have become unbearable with everyone expected to speak spanish and cater to Latinos/hispanics. If you want illegal immigration then be prepared to pay for them! This is ridiculous, these politicians want to have their cake and eat it to. They want these invaders but yet they don't want to pay for them, illegals cost San Diego 20% of it's yearly budget not even included in there is education/prison costs. I went to a meeting with my son's teacher and she said if the SAN YSIDRO SCHOOL DISTRICT wanted to enforce no education for illegals they could, which is obvious, she said based on what she has heard and seen if that school distrcit alone got rid of those kids they could close one school. The kicker is they are building a new k-6 school because they NEED one. The only reason they are able to afford to build those schools and have illegals attend is because of all the houses they built near San Ysidro and that they made part of the San Ysidro school district. On my mail it says SAN DIEGO but they stuck my kid in SAN YSIDRO, does that make sense because it doesn't to me. SO they are billing homeowners in the area for unnecessary school to be made because of over crowding when there would be no over crowding if the district enforced the laws and made sure every child had a right to attend but the bottom line is all they care about is lining their pockets. The SAN YSIDRO SCHOOL DISTRICT is an ethnocentric entity that dumbs down it's education to be able to teach those who cannot even speak english and encourages it. They place english speaking children below those who speak spanish and cater to the spanish speakers. Parents don't learn english and their kids struggle because of it and so do our children.
    So now I plan on attending all the school board meetings and when I get the chance I will be with my camera documenting at my sons school all the TJ plates and the parents and children in these cars and offer it up as proof and will continue to do so.
    It just makes me so mad, thanks for letting me vent.

It's funny how Spitzer will aloow driver's licenses that will be a magnate to other illegal aliens in to the state yet also wants the federal government to pick up the tab because when Chertoff actually tried to do his job to deter illegal immigration you have these politicians fighting them every step of the way to enforce the immigraton laws.
    Excellent point, gemini.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast