Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    He should not be charged with a hate crime.
    He should be charged with making a false report.

More and more Americans are going to get upset about the visa holders and especially illegal aliens working, when they are seeking work and can't find it.

I feel sorry for Michael Franklin, sounds like he just snapped out of frustration. He should not be competing with foreign nationals for work.

Dixie
    I agree. He should be charged for bothering police as part of his meltdown, but he should not be charged with a hate crime.

Anyone want to try and find out how much time this man is facing since they stacked on the hate crime label?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

I looked and it appears we may not know for a while as it just happened and he could sit in jail for a while before they get to him.

As for the issue of the day laborers, I can honestly say, no, not one thing was said in the article, but go down to any towns or cities day labor site and ask a few of the men down there (might have to in Spanish mainly) if they are here, legally, and you are going to VERY likely get a "NO".

My husband works with a man from Mexico (here legally to his credit) and he said the "N" word there, has the same derogatory meaning it does here.

While I too could see his extreme frustration, it is in no way right for him to have done this, or even possessed the thought of killing someone. I do hope they will not be able to charge him with a hate crime, as no actual hate crime was committed, but he has to face the penalty for false report, and what else comes with that.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Racist Mexican mestizos call Blacks a word that means "sh*t rolling dung beetle"

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Mayate
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ccsingleton
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Franklin was wrong and should be punished. But I can understand the rage he felt knowing that illegal aliens were getting hired for work that he wanted. PLUS, THE ILLEGAL HISPANICS CALLED HIM THE "N" WORD AND KEPT TAUNTING HIM. ALL BLACK AMERICANS SHOULD BE OUTRAGED AND SPEAK UP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE TO MAKE YOUR VOICES HEARD! Let me ask all of Afro-Americans everywhere: What was the last positive thing that democrats ever did for you?
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but where in the story does it say these were illegal?

And the "N" word in Spanish is "Negra" or "Negrito". Neither of which are objectionable to most people
    IMO they ARE illegal. And give me a break. The 3 men werent describing his skin color. IMO they meant to call him the "N" word in spanish.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Duplicate post

Original: http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-150683.html

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12