Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Per Fox news @ 11:56am PT - "He is expected to resign".

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Spitzer....Don't you just love it when these scum bags take themselves out of office for us.....they just announced he will be stepping down and out.........resignation to come shortly !!! YIPPPYY!!!

> NEW "ACTION ALERTS" 3/10<
    Stop SPLC, La Raza, ADL, Media Matters ( they want to shut up MSM)
    Its not "HATE SPEECH" " ITS FREEDOM OF SPEECH"

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-107369.html
    " ALIPAC FUND RAISER LAUNCHED" !
    "PLEASE HELP US REACH OUR GOAL" !!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-105713.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I have always believed in karma! I just didn't expect it so soon.

See ya illegal loving spitzer. Hope you lose your law license as well!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lets see if Clinton, "can certainly understand what he's trying to do" in this case.

Question I have were the "ladies" illegal.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

O man I just love it, payback is so sweet and we didn't have to do anything...And to think a couple months back he was about to give licenses to illegals and now the fool is going to be out of office...His political career over...Hmm I wonder who let the cat out of the bag?...Maybe he pissed off too many people, talk about karma...I love it...Now if only the IA would all self deport like SPitzer, that would be great...

Well looks like he decided not to announce his resignation, something tells me he's going to try to get out of it like Senator Craig did....so much for the men who are suppose to uphold the law.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Well, that Governorship will now be held by a Republican...NY'ers have had enough .....What an arrogant little prep school brat.....and what a fine (not) example for his three young daughters. How will he explain that away to them? Unfit for office...always was.

Now, let's get someone in that office that can govern for the law-abiding citizens of NY! No more sanctuary policies and let's institute 287(g) everywhere!

Sweet, sweet Karma has come knockin'...ha, ha, ha

Quote Originally Posted by legalatina
    Well, that Governorship will now be held by a Republican...NY'ers have had enough .....What an arrogant little prep school brat.....and what a fine (not) example for his three young daughters. How will he explain that away to them? Unfit for office...always was.

Now, let's get someone in that office that can govern for the law-abiding citizens of NY! No more sanctuary policies and let's institute 287(g) everywhere!
    No the Lt. Governor will be the acting Governor until the next election. He is very liberal compared to Spitzer.

Also I heard that they cheered on the floor of the stock market today. They hated Spitzer. He ruined a lot of lives in the stock market which false accusations. They were unmerciful to him today.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast