Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NYC Mayor: Illegal Immigrants Don't Cost Taxpayers

From NEWSMAX.com Website:

Mayor Bloomberg: Illegal Immigrants Don't Cost Taxpayers

New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg said Friday that illegal immigration doesn't drive up costs for New York City taxpayers because illegals don't utilize the services that are available to them.

Challenged by a caller who complained during Bloomberg's weekly WABC Radio show that illegal immigration had caused health care costs to spiral out of control, the mayor cited unnamed studies that he said prove the charge simply isn't true.

"Unfortunately, the undocumented workers don't avail themselves of services until their situation is dire," Bloomberg insisted, adding that it would be better if more illegals accessed health care facilities at an earlier stage in their illnesses.

Instead, the mayor claimed, illegal immigrants don't use available health care facilities because they're afraid of being reported to immigration officials, which he emphasized is not the case in New York City.

Rather than costing city taxpayers, Bloomberg said illegal immigrants were an essential part of the U.S. economy, saying: "All the jobs that they do - who would fill those jobs? Nobody else is willing to do it." Besides, he added, "We're not going to go deport 12-plus million undocumenteds."

Instead, Bloomberg proposed an amnesty program for those illegals already here, telling WABC: "Let's give them - let's get control of the borders and give those that are here a card where they don't have to worry. And if they want to become citizens, that's great."
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

He is so full of it. Just recently. They were complaining that the feds wasn't going to pay them. What it cost the hospitals, to care for Illegals.

It might not cost him anything. I am sure with his big tax lawers. He is not paying any taxes anyway.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

and what other trash comes from the area of new york.........we give you forked tongue Hillary.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, Im originally from New York as most of you know and never thought a Republican mayor would favor amnesty for illegal aliens as Republican mayors are mostly strict to the rules like Rudy was.

NEW YORK is like a foreign Country to begin with.

I live in the Suburb's of New York and feel like I'm no longer in America. I feel like a minority in my own country.......Or whats left of what used to be my country.

The majority now speak jibberish I can't understand. People hang out on porches and blast radio's, Cars make obscene noises. And signs I can't read are popping up all over. People throw garbage on my lawn as they drive by!

This is an area which forty years ago was a beautiful pieceful neighborhood. Where people were friendly and neighborly. I remember people referring to it as "Gods Country" no more its gone. They've taken over.

These foreign people are not humble, as my legal Great Grandparents were. They are arrogant and feel laws do not pertain to them.

Here lies a slum which was once known as NEW YORK RIP KILLED BY ILLEGALS