Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Obama & Co want biometric national I.D

A bipartisan group of U.S. Senators is teaming up with the Obama administration to legalize illegal immigrants and require biometric national ID cards for every American worker, prompting a swift and bipartisan backlash across the nation.

[i][b]The proposal would unconstitutionally force nearly all Americans to obtain the new “tamper proofâ€

Illegal Aliens

What this administration must do now is start deporting all illegal aliens. We do not want amnesty. Don't you understand Mr. Obama? We do not want amnesty. Deport all illegal aliens.

Led by Republican Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina and Democratic Senator Charles Schumer
    These two career politicians need to retire.

Lindsey Graham could look into retirement in Mexico, I hear the beaches are beautiful..
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote]The national ID cards would include a "unique biometric identifier," according to Graham and Schumer. Some of the likely candidates include finger prints, retinal scans, or even the layout of a person’s veins in the top of their hand. Employers who refuse to "swipe the card" would face "stiff fines" and "prison sentences," the Senators noted. “Our blueprint also creates a rational system for admitting lower-skilled workers,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)