Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Angry OBAMA compares his donors to Minutemen Donors!

I allmost fell off my chair when I read the headline on Foxnewsinsider today! Obma, the President of the United Stateds of America is comparing his donor base to those people who donate to supporting the Minutemen! OMG! Are we living in a alternate universe? Has the end of the world as we once knew it ended and we are living in some alter universe?

What is this man thinking? So, I decided to post a response on that article!

Here is the link to the article: DEBATE: President Obama Compares Campaign Donors to Minutemen | Fox News Insider

And here is my response:

OPINION-
    OBAMA comparing his donors to “Minutemen Donors”? has this man any idea of how stupid that sounds? His donors want open borders, Minutemen & women want them Closed! His donors want Freebies for all the Illegal Aliens, Minutemen & women want them out of our country! His donors want English to be the 2nd language, Minutemen & women wand ONLY English spoken in America! His donors have NEVER been to the border late at night and heard a women being raped less than 100 yards south of the border! Minutemen & women HAVE and continue to assist law enforcement in protecting this country. His donors want to stop BP & ICE Deportations because it separates families, Minutemen & women want the whole family to stay together and be deported back to the country they came from. His donors don’t want any fence along any border, Minutemen and women not only want a fence they have built one themselves and repaired miles of fence to help keep America safe. His donors want only criminal Illegal Aliens deported at best, Minutemen & women want ALL Illegal Aliens Deported regardless of what country you came here from. His donors want more Visas open to 3rd world countries, Minutemen & women want less visas so American Citizens can fill the vacant jobs!
    I cannot believe that a sitting president would even on his worst day ever try to make that comparison, I’m sorry Mr. President but as much as I respect the Office of the POTUS, you are a total disgrace to the American public.
    Respectfully
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Banned
    Unreal..! I truly believe this idiot and those around him do live in the alternate universe of insanity !

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by airdale View Post
    Unreal..! I truly believe this idiot and those around him do live in the alternate universe of insanity !

Probably so, but that doesn't mean they are insane... at least in their own eyes.

It's all relative. In their "alternate universe of insanity," they are perfectly sane, and we are the ones who are insane.

What
    is truth for us is politically incorrect and racist dinosaur-dogma to them.
    "War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength." - George Orwell

Don't forget, in a base 2 system, 1 + 1 = 10.

Lewis Carroll, author of Alice in Wonderland, would have understood it perfectly.

It all depends upon who holds the keys to the asylum, as only the inmates can fully comprehend.

For Christians, the identification of truth is straightforward.
    "Thy word is truth."
    "I am the way, the truth, and the life;
    no one comes to the Father except by Me," says the Lord Jesus Christ.

But if one disdains a Christian worldview, the landmarks for truth fade into the mist.
    Ask any Hindu. Everything becomes relative to one's set of axioms and assumptions.

For example, if one sets the origin or zero point of a line at minus 5, then what was 5 becomes 10, and what was the square root of minus 1 becomes the square root of 4, or 2. There is no absolute to identify 0 as the origin rather than minus 5; it is all subjective and arbitrary.

Likewise, if one prefers not to acknowledge the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ as the pivotal point of history, the origin or zero point of the time line, as it were, then the consequences are unpredictable. Everything else becomes relative to one's personal and private axioms and assumptions about history.

The kick in the head is that there is no 0 between B.C. and A.D..
    No matter. He was born in 5 B.C. anyway.

So... what's the origin or zero point of your worldview?
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 01-13-2012 at 12:38 AM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!