Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama crams immigration into Mexico talks

Web Posted: 04/12/2009 12:00 CDT
    Obama crams immigration into Mexico talks
    By Gary Martin- Express-News

WASHINGTON — A new era in U.S.-Mexico relations will be ushered in this week when Presidents Barack Obama and Felipe Calderón meet to address the politically challenging issues of immigration, trade and drug trafficking.

Both leaders are under growing pressure to rein in drug trafficking, gun smuggling and escalating border violence that threatens to spill over into Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California.

And Congress' cancellation of a Mexican trucking program prompted a trade war — with Mexico slapping $2.4 billion in tariffs on U.S. goods in retaliation.

In an attempt to smooth the way for Obama's arrival in Mexico City on Thursday, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Attorney General Eric Holder and Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano have met with high-level Mexican officials in advance of the presidential visit.

“The president and the secretary of state, indeed the whole Cabinet, have made it clear that our relationship with Mexico is of the highest priority,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There is so much ridiculous absurdity IN THIS ARTICLE, I don't know where to begin.

Mostly, I CANNOT believe the U.S. gov feels a need to smooth things over with Mexico because of Congress' cancellation of the Mexican trucking program. I don't necessarily agree with Congress cancelling it. But WE now have to appease and pacify Mexico?! And we have 3-4 U.S. officials going there BEFORE Obama does to try to make everything okay with Mexico?

WE ARE SUPPORTING HALF OF THEIR CITIZENS! WE ARE PROVIDING JOBS AND WELFARE AND EDUCATION AND HEALTH CARE AND GOV-FUNDED ETHNOCENTRIC SUPPORT GROUPS TO HALF OF THEIR PEOPLE! AND WE HAVE TO KISS THEIR AS-ES??!!!

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME?! OMG. HELP ME STAY CALM.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

[quote]“[b]The problem this young administration has had is trying to figure out priorities,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    There is so much ridiculous absurdity IN THIS ARTICLE, I don't know where to begin.

Mostly, I CANNOT believe the U.S. gov feels a need to smooth things over with Mexico because of Congress' cancellation of the Mexican trucking program. I don't necessarily agree with Congress cancelling it. But WE now have to appease and pacify Mexico?! And we have 3-4 U.S. officials going there BEFORE Obama does to try to make everything okay with Mexico?

WE ARE SUPPORTING HALF OF THEIR CITIZENS! WE ARE PROVIDING JOBS AND WELFARE AND EDUCATION AND HEALTH CARE AND GOV-FUNDED ETHNOCENTRIC SUPPORT GROUPS TO HALF OF THEIR PEOPLE! AND WE HAVE TO KISS THEIR AS-ES??!!!

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME?! OMG. HELP ME STAY CALM.
    You said more than a mouthful with your comments. I guess I need to shut down and go to bed before I lose MY calm, builditnow.

This is ridiculous. I wonder what we Americans will be called THIS time??? At the G-20, we were called arrogant. Later we were accused of not being a Christian nation. What next?

Well, I just hope he doesn't feel he has to bow or curtsey to anyone in Mexico when he arrives down there on Thursday.
    Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more.

MEXICO

MEXICANS and the Mexican Government are taking advantage of the U S and the American people. Time to tell our neighbor to cut the perverbial crap with all the finger pointing, lying, and meddling. The wall is going up. The people of your passive illegal alien invasion are NOT welcome here and you need to take them back NOW.

I feel no remorse over telling my neighbors kids to stay out of my back yard. There are no hard feelings between me and their mom. That said, Mexicans can stay the h.... out of my yard! Daddy, aka Vicente Fox, needs to grow up and take responsibility for his own people before condemning others for not doing so.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Past two administrations gave much of America away this one continues
    that policy only at a faster rate along with that we apologize to everyone,
    it would seem I've moved to France and did not know it.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

[quote] Some announcement on immigration could come in Mexico, mainly because “Obama put it on the table,â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome to ALIPAC so-fedup and welcome to the fight!
    The fight to keep America or what is left of her and to rid her of all illegal aliens whether it be through deportation or self deporting. Taking jobs and benefits away from them. No more rewards to those who break her laws.

If family and education ARE SO IMPORTANT to these people then let their own governments provide it for them. Let them reap the benefits their government has to offer them in their own lands! Oops , I do not think many other governments offer what we offer FOR FREE to ILLEGALS here in the USA. So we essentially take care of the people the other countries either do not want to take care of or just feel it is not their duties to carry out.

These SPECIALTY CAUCUSES need to be done away with also!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Secure the borders or they will come.

Enforcement (E-Verify) in the workplace or they will stay.

287g and ICE or they will not be deported.

Then in 2010 - the Census will give more power to illegals via illegal representation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast