Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sheesh! I have spent almost one hour navigating this forum trying to find AirbornSapper7's article about Obama & Memorial Day and I failed - wanted to attach to this thread because just prior to the holiday weekend Obama urged Congress not to let states have initiatives to give jobs currently held by illegals to citizens.

I also found an article where there was a proposal to make sure that all illegal workers got paid more than citizen workers in the same job nationwide!

Re the Jon Kyl comment - all we have to vote for are shysters, slimeballs and flip-floppers. Our choices are disgusting.

I don't know what is wrong with this country. It is too unbelievably amazing what is going on. How will it be portrayed in history? It seems that almost everybody in government has no feeling at all for the people they represent - they are creatures set apart and consider our lives to be nothing - worth nothing. They need to feel our pain I think.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    I hope all this is being documented for the day when we get attacked again.
    Because we will. If anyone in this ridiculous, self-obsessed, power-greedy administration thinks it's only "poor, hard working Mexicans" coming across our border - THEY ARE INSANE.

It's like we are a bunch of stooges that are paraded out for their agenda. (Those people who fight illegal immigration are RACISTS!) Just sacrifices for their political gain. And, it's not just about Republican businesses wanting cheap labor. Most big businesses that have large campaign donations know they have to have legal workers. A lot of this is about Democrats knowing that these are cheap votes. People that will keep their stupid butts in power.

Then they stand on top of the pile dead bodies of sacrificed American's who fought their garbage and tell us how much they are doing for us.

Obama, the Republicans didn't stop you from passing the rest of your agenda, why are you stopping with immigration? Just ram it on through like Cap and Trade, Obamacare, Bailouts..... But hey, it's easier to blame the other party for everything, which is something Obama constantly does, even though the Democrats control both branches of congress.

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    What was Clinton's, the Bushes, and Reagan's excuses? It is not that simplistic, and I believe corporate business interests is more the reason.
    Regan passed a "one time" amnesty and regretted it but at the same time increased some enforcement. Bush Sr. gave us nothing but Bush Jr. and his "other son" Clinton who passed a rolling Amnesty, increased some penalties for illegal aliens committing crimes but screwed us with NAFTA. Bush Jr. gave us the SPP and the free flow of people..., he did increase the number of BPs and we know what Obama is doing with what little all of the above accomplished.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Obama give's reason for not securing the Borders

[quote="mkfarnam"][size=150]"Obama tells Kyl in private Oval Office meeting: I won’t secure border b/c then Republicans will have no reason to support “comprehensive immigration reform.â€

Banned
    Bama won't ram it through , he wouldn't have the votes , period

Maybe in the senate, maybe not , for sure it will never pass in the house unless its done as a lame duck deal after Nov.

That is what we have to be very watchful for , Right after the election they may try some BS like this.

We are dealing with Chicago thug politics ,

In the video, Sen. Kyl makes a good point about Operation Streamline. This program sends illegals to jail from 15-60 days after they are caught illegally crossing the border. Usually, they are just sent back to Mexico. But under Streamline, they are sent to jail. In the areas that Streamline is being used, illegal crossings have reduced 94%! If we did this operation throughout the border, we would see a huge decrease in illegal immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by forest
    Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    What was Clinton's, the Bushes, and Reagan's excuses? It is not that simplistic, and I believe corporate business interests is more the reason.
    Yes. I totally agree with you. There is a power struggle going on. The corporations have gained too much control. I believe our government does want to secure the border, but they are up against some powerful influences. Some in our government dont have the backbone to stand up to the corporate elite. But little by little everyone is getting on board. In the end corporations will be put in their proper place. I hope those in our government have learned a lesson from this.

Yes, the power struggle. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
    I hope you are correct that little by little things are changing for the good. Sometimes I believe so and sometimes I don't. Don't know what else to do but keep fighting against the powers that be!

Oh we definitley must keep fighting. We must keep the pressure at the highest level possible. The "powers that be" are keeping up the pressure, and somehow we have to exceed that pressure. We have to fight till the job is done.

Quote Originally Posted by laughinglynx
    You are so right. With all the 100's you see pictured crossing our borders at will every day, you know terrorists are among them. I have little doubt they are waiting all over the USA for another massive attack like 911.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Quote Originally Posted by laughinglynx
    You are so right. With all the 100's you see pictured crossing our borders at will every day, you know terrorists are among them. I have little doubt they are waiting all over the USA for another massive attack like 911.

oh its being documented alright,
    Right here on ALIPAC with all the stories that we post

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast