Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The ILLEGALS and their Anchors are given more "Opportunity" to learn English than any other group new to the United States and they either "fail" or "refuse" to learn. Their agenda is NOT to "fit in" it is to take over the United States and turn it into a Third World Country such as the one they fled!

I have passed this on to my contacts. also to Lou Dobbs, Rush, Hannity and others. This article, along with the video, needs to be spread far and wide. It's past time folks pulled their heads outta their butts regarding Barack Obama

[quote]Barack Obama told an audience that, “you need to make sure that your child can speak Spanish.â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What’s Spanish For Hypocrite?

What’s Spanish For Hypocrite?

Abe Greenwald - 07.09.2008 - 5:41 PM

At a Georgia town hall meeting, Barack Obama found himself pontificating about American ignorance:

I don’t understand when people are going around worrying about, we need to have English only. They want to pass a law, we just, we want English only . . . Now, I agree that immigrants should learn English, I agree with this. But understand this, instead of worrying about whether immigrants can learn English, they’ll learn English, you need to make sure your child can speak Spanish.

So to be clear: Americans must learn Spanish! Here’s the thing, though: Barack Obama, who holds several impressive first-tier degrees, does not speak Spanish.

http://www.commentarymagazine.com/blogs ... wald/15171
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Where does Obama get the nerve
    We really do need to insist that candidates get drug tested. We wouldn't let him drive a truck without it!
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This idiot just keeps gettin scarier.

I don't like someone telling me "you need" with regards of what to do about my child! He's so out of touch! This pnadering by BOTH of them makes me want to puke PUKE PUKE!!!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's a site I just heard about on Lou Dobbs show tonight:

http://www.usenglish.org/

I like what Lou said....there are hundreds of languages spoken in the U.S. is everyone who comes here suppose to be forced to learn English and Spanish.....what a crock...he showed towns in the U.S. that were almost all spanish speaking, all of there signs and building in spanish.......this is why we need English the official language, when we go to any town in our country we should be able to read the signs.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I like what Lou said....there are hundreds of languages spoken in the U.S. is everyone who comes here suppose to be forced to learn English and Spanish.....what a crock...he showed towns in the U.S. that were almost all spanish speaking, all of there signs and building in spanish.......this is why we need English the official language, when we go to any town in our country we should be able to read the signs.
    That's like in Calexico in California, the walmart there conducts all it's meetings for employees in spanish not english. And this is the USA?

Quote Originally Posted by gemini282
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    That's like in Calexico in California, the walmart there conducts all it's meetings for employees in spanish not english. And this is the USA?
    It's just plain WRONG isn't it! makes you sick!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast