Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Obama Must Be Stopped or Our Country Will NOT Survive

Obama Administration: Colossal spending, monumental deficits and catastrophic national debt

Obama and Liberals Must Be Stopped In the November Elections or Our Country Will NOT Survive

By Jerry McConnell
    Sunday, February 14, 2010

This is an excerpt from a Rasmussen (Poll) Report on Feb. 13, 2010: http://tinyurl.com/yedx2bg

“Republicans received some modestly good news this past week. In a three-way congressional contest with a Tea Party candidate on the ballot, the GOP candidate now comes in second, with the Tea Party choice in third. In early December, the Tea Party candidate came in second, while the Republican finished third. Of course, the Democrat won both times.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Americans must focus on the issues, not parties or labels, and vote in the primaries for candidates they know beyond a reasonable doubt will vote and act to stop illegal immigration, pass the FairTax and protect our trade. Some other things are needed, too, but they will fall into place if we elect members of Congress who will do these 3 things as soon as they're sworn into office.

I know the temptation to make this an Obama issue, but it's really not an Obama issue this year, it's a Congressional issue and we need to focus on removing the traitors from both houses of Congress and replace them with people who will stop illegal immigration, pass the FairTax and protect our trade which is the only way we're going to re-create 30 million AMERICAN JOBS FOR AMERICAN WORKERS.

www.fairtax.org
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Obama is NOT the main problem and tea baggers do NOT have the solutions which are required to make this country greater.

Banned

The government Is the problem

Quote Originally Posted by magyart
    Obama is NOT the main problem and tea baggers do NOT have the solutions which are required to make this country greater.
    Tell me who or what you perceive the problem to be,and how we should fix It.... Is this the government that you are satisfied with? A government that Is run by the Federal Reserve,and the Lobbyists of large corporations....

Re: The government Is the problem

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Quote Originally Posted by magyart
    Tell me who or what you perceive the problem to be,and how we should fix It.... Is this the government that you are satisfied with? A government that Is run by the Federal Reserve,and the Lobbyists of large corporations....
    The first job of every President is to get re-elected. No sucessful President stays "in office" too far left, or right. I suspect Obama will move a little more to the right. He as already decided NOT to get out of Iraq and close down Gitmo. He's tuffer on security and fighting illegal immigration than Bush was.

Bush fought tooth and nail for CIR, Obama will NOT.

I want every President to be successful. When the President succeeds, the county benefits !

The problem is Congress. It's in gridlock. They can't get anything done. This makes it more difficult to pass legislation that actually improves our lives. They actually do this at times.

Without action, it will be most difficult for the economy to recover. Sometimes Congress doesn't need to get it PERFECT, they just need to do something. Right now, Congress is IN THE WAY.

The heck with the election, the main focus should be the impeachment of Barack Insane Obama..now that he has declared the other two branches of the federal government 'irrelevant'. But I fear with this house and senate, that will never happen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    maygart wrote:

He's tuffer on security and fighting illegal immigration than Bush was.

Bush fought tooth and nail for CIR, Obama will NOT.
    What are you basing your opinion on? It's a known fact that border security and enforcement have been reduced since Obama became President. Furthermore, how do you know Obama won't push comprehensive immigration reform (amnesty) harder than Bush did? Obama has been in office for less than 6 months.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I support border security and the building of a border fence. However, it's a band aid for the problem of illegal immigration. A fence is necessary, but it will never solve the problem of eliminating illegal aliens from coming here.

IAs come her for jobs. About 50% of them come here legally, with a VISA. When the VISA expires, they simply stay. (Obama's Aunt, for one)A great big, double layer fence, will not keep these VISA abusers out. Once here, the go on welfare or illegally gain employment.

A more effective tool in the reduction of illegal aliens is E-verify and work place enforcement.

The Bush admin. put on a good show. ICE would descend on a workplace with a well armed team, backed up by SWAT and bus loads of IAs were taken to jail. This was NOT done for true enforcement. It was heavy handed tactics, to get negative publicity, in the press and turn public opinion against enforcement and "for" CIR.

Kennedy and McCain could promise Latinos CIR would deliver them from this nightmare.

Most people at this web site loved Bush's enforcement. (me included), but it was actually done to subvert the enforcement process and gather grass roots support for CIR. It also required lots of resources in manpower and wages for their salaries.

Unfortunately, the business owners / managers were seldom punished, let alone given serious jail time. Business owners make campaign contributions, so the Bush WH didn't like putting them in jail. Not even the crooked ones.

Workplace enforcement can be done with a single auditor, from ICE. He merely needs to visit, review the employers process of collecting and maintaining I-9s. Employers violating the I-9 procedures get fines and even the possibility of jail time.

Compare the identities on the I-9s with E-verify or other federal govt. data base, ask suspected IAs for a real SSN, and arrest the ones that committed identity theft.

ICE has reduced the number of large scale enforcement actions, with lots of personnel and guns, in favor of using fewer personnel, but actually auditing MORE employers.

The number of workplace audits are up. The number of IAs is down. (although, I credit the bad economy, more than workplace enforcement) More employers are using E-verity ans well as more states.

The Bush WH did an excellent job of "controlling Congress. But even with the help of McCain and Kennedy, CIR failed.

Obama will verbally support CIR, but Kennedy is dead and McCain will lose his Senate seat. CIR will be opposed and defeated. I'm doing everything I can to fight against it. You can also help.