Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    i think its easy to say that this man will go down as the worst president ever
    Isn't it ironic how they were saying the same thing about Bush just over a year ago. For the record, I agree with you.

[quote] On Tuesday, President Obama president told Spanish-language Univision TV in El Salvador: “Perhaps some of my Republican friends are gonna start recognizing, if they looked at the last census, that they are gonna have a very hard time winning any elections if they continue to deliberately target anti-immigration sentiment.â€

[quote]On Tuesday, President Obama president told Spanish-language Univision TV in El Salvador: “Perhaps some of my Republican friends are gonna start recognizing, if they looked at the last census, that they are gonna have a very hard time winning any elections if they continue to deliberately target anti-immigration sentiment.â€
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Perhaps, mr. moron, you do not understand that not all hispanics like illegal immigration. i work with some who are sick of it because they say it makes people look at them different. and these are people whose family has been Americans since WW1
    ===============================

Just curious, how do you and your coworkers react to this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77JvpID0 ... ded#at=152
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I know many legal Latino immigrants as well who says they will also cast votes for people that will have illegal immigrants transported out of this Country, because most are criminals and will commit any acts of crime against innocent people.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Obummer Is undermining the security of his own nation. He should be IMPEACHED and tried as a traitor to this country....
    He should have already been impeached along with more than a few other treasonous idiots in congress. If we don't stop this soon, we will soon be counting down to the demise of America . . . . . .
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

[quote]deliberately target anti-immigration sentiment.â€
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    This man has absolutely lost his damn mind. He is in for a rude awakening come election day.
    Damn straight. I have talked to a couple of people at the bar I go to who admitted they voted for obama and are very sorry they did. I asked them why the hell they did vote for him, and they mumbled something about the economy, and wanting change, blah,blah. Also have been seeing a lot of letters to the newspaper with people who voted for IT, and are very sorry. And from reading the spanish message boards , they are mad at it, cause they feel IT promised amnesty, and did not deliver. I realize that all this might not mean squat, but it gives me a little bit of hope.

Oh, hi SicNtired

Banned
    He has lost much of the youg workers and followers who pushed and carried alot of the workload to get him elected. He has lost even more with the lack of direction, a healthcare plan that was shoved down our throats, and his clear siding with the muslim and hispanic communities.

Perhaps, mr. moron, you do not understand that not all hispanics like illegal immigration. i work with some who are sick of it because they say it makes people look at them different. and these are people whose family has been Americans since WW1
    "This is something we cannot let happen, it's hard I know I used to find myself doing it, but because I come here I know there is a huge difference, and know now that's O's plan to divide us racially!"

I still can't get over, that when O'Reilly asked him before the Superbowl
    "Does it bother you that so many people hate you? I mean really hate you!"
    and he laughed and said "NO!" it may not bother him but it sure bothers me!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast