Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: The fense will become like the Iron Curtain to Americans

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer

He won't give Amnesty until the borders are enforced! WE WIN!
    No we don't, he has already given them "administrative amnesty" by not conducting workplace raids, and not deporting non-violent illegals.

We don't win until all illegal aliens leave the USA, and I don't see that happening while Obama is President.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Obama reverses stance on immigration

and a sense among immigrant-rights groups that voters' attitudes on the issue have shifted in their favor,
    Where in the heck do the pro-illegals get this idea from? Because Americans elected a mixed-race President? Just shows how hung up on race they are, this is not about race, it is about legality and nationality, ie. Americans first.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: The fense will become like the Iron Curtain to Americans

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer

He won't give Amnesty until the borders are enforced! WE WIN!
    No we don't, he has already given them "administrative amnesty" by not conducting workplace raids, and not deporting non-violent illegals.

We don't win until all illegal aliens leave the USA, and I don't see that happening while Obama is President.
    Your right. But if no amnesty is given, and the E-verify program is extended for 5 more years, and DHS starts raiding employers of illegals. We might actualy start seing some progress.

What this may do is give us breathing room to replace some pro-amnesty congressmen before an amnesty bill makes it to the floor. It legitimizes the claim that you can't enforce immigration without secure borders.

If this isn't the average political doublespeak, and we do get some elections before a bill happens we might have a little more hope today than we did yesterday.

Yup, I said it...Obama just brought me some hope.

"If the American people don't feel like you can secure the borders," Mr. Obama said at his press conference last week, "then it's hard to strike a deal that would get people out of the shadows and on a pathway to citizenship who are already here, because the attitude of the average American is going to be, 'Well, you're just going to have hundreds of thousands of more coming in each year.' "
    This is the most sensible thing I believe I have ever seen Obama say! This is great news but I will believe it when I start to see progress, neighborhoods returning to clean safe places, hospitals and schools not over crowded, and official English!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

I still don't trust this. Remember, what counts is the implementation and results -- that result in the border being actually, truly, verifiably secured both in the short term and infrastructure set up for the long term. So in other words, this can't happen overnight with mere proposals and proclamations that the border is secured and now we can, voila, have amnesty. And we have to have real border security plus enforcement of laws, which Obama has gutted so far.

I'm concerned that the OBL will soon say, see "the border is secured" now we can have mass amnesty. If this happens, we lose.

The border WILL NEVER BE SECURED until it is lined with a double layered fence and is manned to the teeth. Then and only then will our border be secure and Americans safe. Do you hear that, Obama?? Or are you just baiting us to switch? Prove you are a man of your word and committment to the Constitution and the saftey of American citizens, NOT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!! Wanna be a really great President and get elected twice? Here's your chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    I still don't trust this. Remember, what counts is the implementation and results -- that result in the border being actually, truly, verifiably secured both in the short term and infrastructure set up for the long term. So in other words, this can't happen overnight with mere proposals and proclamations that the border is secured and now we can, voila, have amnesty. And we have to have real border security plus enforcement of laws, which Obama has gutted so far.

I'm concerned that the OBL will soon say, see "the border is secured" now we can have mass amnesty. If this happens, we lose.
    I agree. Now if Obama proclaims: "When the Minutemen Civil Defense Corps certify the border is secure", then I might believe him.

It looks like Obama is breaking ANOTHER campaign promise. THIS ONE I LIKE!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't trust him.

This is Bait and Switch.

He's trying to lure us in and at the same time, undermine interior enforcement and local enforcement of immigration laws.

He is cutting funding to states, taking officers out of local enforcement and he's taking away the tools needed to stop illegal immigration in the workplace...

Half of the money he plans on spending in the border region really should be called an extension of the Merida Initiative/Plan. It's money that will benefit Mexico, not secure our border or stop illegal immigration.

Dixie

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast