Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The fact that the OBL is not squawking loudly about this is another good reason why I question Obama's sincerity on border security and enforcement. He's trying to get 60 votes in the Senate, and provide waivering senators political cover to make a tough vote on amnesty. And remember, Obama has former La Raza and other open border officials in his administration advising & coaching him on this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Would this enforcement be after his amnesty? I am with the rest of you, I don't trust it for a minute.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I'm not trading border security for Amnesty. Sorry, we deserve border security and we are not striking a deal for it.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree too many things do not add up so this is a sham to get more people on board for Amnesty. imo

Remember Obama is an attorney and cannot be trusted.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Illegal Immigration

We have to be alert. Do not trust these politicians. Let's continue the pressure. We do not want amnesty for illegal aliens. We want the Federal government and the states to enforce current immigration laws. We do not want new laws. We are watching you Democrats. We will remember you next elections.

Re: The fense will become like the Iron Curtain to Americans

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer

He won't give Amnesty until the borders are enforced! WE WIN!
    No we don't, he has already given them "administrative amnesty" by not conducting workplace raids, and not deporting non-violent illegals.

We don't win until all illegal aliens leave the USA, and I don't see that happening while Obama is President.
    Any AMNESTY makes us a loser I think.
    Raids happen and then the illegals get temporary work visa's. That's no win either.
    Slowly he'll get them Amnestied by Janet N....
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Re: The fense will become like the Iron Curtain to Americans

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer

He won't give Amnesty until the borders are enforced! WE WIN!
    No we don't, he has already given them "administrative amnesty" by not conducting workplace raids, and not deporting non-violent illegals.

We don't win until all illegal aliens leave the USA, and I don't see that happening while Obama is President.
    Yes, that is right! We do not win until all illegal aliens and their offspring leave the USA. But, I see that happening, but citizens are going to have to be the ones to make it happen. Citizens are going to have to stand up and be Americans and tell our companies, no purchases, no sales, no spending, no money ... until all illegal aliens and their offspring leave the USA. We have to tell our politicians, no money, no contributions, no votes until all illegal aliens leave the USA, that's the city council, the county commission, the state legislature, the governor's office, the US Congress and the White House. Even tell the Dog Catcher, no money, no job until all illegal aliens leave the USA. Tell your friends, tell your neighbors, you contributions to any of their causes until all illegal aliens leave the USA, and that means the cook, the nanny, the housekeeper, landscaper, the gardener.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The Joke was on me.

One Month ago I went to an interview for a Job at one of America top employer. After the Interview, I was told that I had everything they were looking for. Education, the experience. At the end of the interview she asked me could I speak spanish. I reply No, she said I am sorry you must speak spanish, I can not hire you. Not discourage the next day I took myself to a job fair. I notice that all the agencies had Mexican Repersenatives. The representatives were only talking to mexican job applicants and taking their applications and resume. I asked one representative had he any position in my field He said no. He asked me did I have a degree ? I said yes. He started laughing. I asked why are you laughing? he stated, MY boss is (from mexico he does not have a degree nor is he a citizen) he also stated he was from mexico as well. quote(we hire our own) then started laughing again. I guess the joke is on me. I worked my butt off for this degree, I worked in hell holes, wash clothes , made beds,Now I am laughed at. I would have felt better If he took a shovel and hit me in the face. I came home sat down wrote the Leader of this great Country.I asked him this, Where are American supposed to work.? What good is my education? Why do I need to speak spanish?.Four years ago I had Cancer that was more easier to swallow then being laughed at by this guy.needless to say I have not heard from the white house. I suppose they are laughing to. I knew what to do about the Cancer, but what about this

Tried1, the anger I feel about your experience is unbelievable. It's treason, it's the worst betrayal of a nation of citizens by their own government in the history of our civilization.

Americans should be on their feet raising holy hell about what's happening in the US to the American People.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It won't change until it's worse for Americans to get jobs.
    I wonder if this ignorant government wants us to work?
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast