Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Hey oldguy,

If only we could all live in Hollywood, what a wonderful world this could be.

Are Barack Hussein Obama's supporters mesmerized by Nobama, or mesmerized by the Nobama the media has created?

Some people buy the product because of the pretty package that holds the product. Reminds me of Christmas morning when the kids played with the box.
    So true. Reminds me of the excitement UNTIL they see what's actually in there. LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

azwreath wrote,

"I think Obama got her that job with the housing authority and that she lives in a public housing apartment as the residential manager."

A neat take on the situation. Now that could really open a can of worms.

Being a property manager myself, when I saw that the aunt not only lives in a public housing unit but also is employed for the HA receiving what is described as a "stipend", I found the choice of that word very interesting.

A stipend is:

Stipends are usually lower than what would be expected as a permanent salary for similar work. This is because the stipend is complemented by other benefits such as accreditation, instruction, food and/ or accommodation.

Stipend is almost ALWAYS the term used to describe the pay of residential property managers, caretakers, or others who live and work on a property of some sort and receive their accommodations free as part of their compensation.

I'm not saying that what I think IS actually the case, of course, but that sure as heck is what it sounds like.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    azwreath wrote,

"I think Obama got her that job with the housing authority and that she lives in a public housing apartment as the residential manager."

A neat take on the situation. Now that could really open a can of worms.

Being a property manager myself, when I saw that the aunt not only lives in a public housing unit but also is employed for the HA receiving what is described as a "stipend", I found the choice of that word very interesting.

A stipend is:

Stipends are usually lower than what would be expected as a permanent salary for similar work. This is because the stipend is complemented by other benefits such as accreditation, instruction, food and/ or accommodation.

Stipend is almost ALWAYS the term used to describe the pay of residential property managers, caretakers, or others who live and work on a property of some sort and receive their accommodations free as part of their compensation.

I'm not saying that what I think IS actually the case, of course, but that sure as heck is what it sounds like.

That's very interesting azwreath

One can of worms,.....how many worms are in a can? Perhaps more importantly, ....how long will it take to count the worms?.......Time being of the esscence and all.

It would seem that Nobama's phychological makeup is anything but boring.

A man that has had to battle inside himself not only his race, but his religous experiences.

Gogo wrote,
    It would be an interesting dynamic if it is true and how the voters would response to it.
    It would seem that some truth exists otherwise an AP writer and AOL would not carry the story. It seems probable that Nobama has an Auntie that is a illegal alien in Boston that lives in a public housing unit......after that...(?)
    Coupleling that with the element of timing hitched to it does not look good.

Asfor the voters, left wing liberals are a strange lot, they circle the vulnerable (one of their own) when they are attacked by outsiders, much like musk oxen, yet they are also known to eat their own when the pack has gone out hunting, like a rogue lion preparing to take over the pack.

Could Bill Clinton be a rogue lion? Or Hillary the rogue lioness?

Asfor "interesting dynamic"............... chock full of 'em this cycle, thats for sure.

Just add this to the ever-growing list of “convenientâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

One can of worms,.....how many worms are in a can? Perhaps more importantly, ....how long will it take to count the worms?.......Time being of the esscence and all.

It would seem that Nobama's phychological makeup is anything but boring.

A man that has had to battle inside himself not only his race, but his religous experiences.

Gogo wrote,
    It would be an interesting dynamic if it is true and how the voters would response to it.
    It would seem that some truth exists otherwise an AP writer and AOL would not carry the story. It seems probable that Nobama has an Auntie that is a illegal alien in Boston that lives in a public housing unit......after that...(?)
    Coupleling that with the element of timing hitched to it does not look good.

Asfor the voters, left wing liberals are a strange lot, they circle the vulnerable (one of their own) when they are attacked by outsiders, much like musk oxen, yet they are also known to eat their own when the pack has gone out hunting, like a rogue lion preparing to take over the pack.

Could Bill Clinton be a rogue lion? Or Hillary the rogue lioness?

Asfor "interesting dynamic"............... chock full of 'em this cycle, thats for sure.
    We should make a list of all of Obama's "unknowns"
    List the comments by biden and Obama's people on the tax break
    List the comments by his wife.
    List all of the ACORN things he's involved in
    List all of his questionable associations.

Good grief this guy gets a pass. If that was McCain the election would have been over months ago.

I just read an article on CBS. Too little too late. They finally admit that Obama can't keep his promises on the financial crisis and taxes. They've been in the tank for him so long now I think it's CYA time when it all falls apart. "WE told you on this date" ya 3 days before the election.

Related posts from last nite on story

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-136852.html
    Obama's Aunt ILLEGALLY contributed to his campaign

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-136896.html
    Officials to probe Obama aunt immigration case leak

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-136870.html
    Obama says he didn't know aunt's illegal status

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-136841.html
    Obama aunt from Kenya living in U.S. illegally

[quote="Gogo"]

I will start your list with a quote from The Messiah himself, GoGo:

A light will shine through that window, a beam of light will come down upon you, you will experience an epiphany ... and you will suddenly realize that you must go to the polls and vote for Obama" -

Barack Obama Lebanon, New Hampshire. January 7, 2008.

Disturbing...........

Gogo wrote,

I just read an article on CBS. Too little too late. They finally admit that Obama can't keep his promises on the financial crisis and taxes. They've been in the tank for him so long now I think it's CYA time when it all falls apart. "WE told you on this date" ya 3 days before the election.
    Interesting timing on the article. Obama has proven himself to be a master in the art of political salesmanship. He has studied well the art of showmanship and promotional tactics. He would do well as a advertising executive, or branding and promotional tactician. He would do well to design the package but could never fill the box with the product. The concept of "change" is not new as anyone older than 35 or so is fully aware. Obama has just painted a second coat on an old box. Just like lipstick on a pig, it is still a pig, just a good(?) looking pig. This plays well in the minds of those who are being sold the pig, afterall if you are going to be sold a pig it may aswell look good. The problem Obama has run into however is that some buyers of pigs are discriminate pig buyers. They have seen the old lipstick on the pig tactic before and came to the auction asking, "Wheres the pork?" An old and experienced pig buyer can spot the runt of the litter a mile away and will pay less for that pig. The lipstick only brings a smile to those with less experience and a less dicriminating eye. Obama is trying to fill the role of the old liberal con man selling "the silk purse made from a sow's ear." Ofcourse we all know that such purses are fashionable in certain markets. San Francisco comes to mind, always wanting to be trendy.

Full disclosure note, I am not currently a hog raiser or buyer and I have the upmost respect for those that raise hogs and those that work with a discriminate eye known as hog buyers. I also mean no disrespect to the lipstick manufacturing industry as I know that lipstick applied to other things not hog related could be a good thing. Furthermore to prove no disrespect to either industry I own stocks in Maybeline and Este' Lauder and promote the catchy little phrase, "Pork, the other white meat."

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo

I will start your list with a quote from The Messiah himself, GoGo:

A light will shine through that window, a beam of light will come down upon you, you will experience an epiphany ... and you will suddenly realize that you must go to the polls and vote for Obama" -

Barack Obama Lebanon, New Hampshire. January 7, 2008.

Disturbing...........
    OH my never heard that one. Prayer Chat for sure tonight.

Here's one:

"The trust is, in order to get things like Universal healthcare and a revamped education system, then SOMEONE is going to have to give up a piece of the pie so that someone else can have more. Michelle Obama

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast