Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Woohoo!!! My first one on the homepage!!!
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo

We should make a list of all of Obama's "unknowns"
    List the comments by biden and Obama's people on the tax break
    List the comments by his wife.
    List all of the ACORN things he's involved in
    List all of his questionable associations.

I will start your list with a quote from The Messiah himself, GoGo:

A light will shine through that window, a beam of light will come down upon you, you will experience an epiphany ... and you will suddenly realize that you must go to the polls and vote for Obama" -

Barack Obama Lebanon, New Hampshire. January 7, 2008.

Disturbing...........
    OH my never heard that one. Prayer Chat for sure tonight.

Here's one:

"The trust is, in order to get things like Universal healthcare and a revamped education system, then SOMEONE is going to have to give up a piece of the pie so that someone else can have more. Michelle Obama

OH my never heard that one. Prayer Chat for sure tonight.

I know what you mean!!! Isn't that just bone chilling?

"The trust is, in order to get things like Universal healthcare and a revamped education system, then SOMEONE is going to have to give up a piece of the pie so that someone else can have more. Michelle Obama

I'm still wondering how much of THEIR pie she and Obama are going to give up........as if we need to ask

You know what's discomforting also? That comment about revamped education. At the time, it sounded fairly innocuous, but now, with Obama considering Ayers as heading up that department within his administration should he be elected, that comment is downright sinister in intent

I don't know about you GoGo, but the closer we get to Tuesday, I'm wondering just how many Americans are going to be clinging to their bibles and, at least keeping their guns within handy reach if things get nasty out there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234