Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Obama Won’t Deport Illegal Immigrant Students

Obama Won’t Deport Illegal Immigrant Students

Last Updated: Tue, 08/10/2010 - 10:51am

As it strives to grant illegal immigrants in the U.S. amnesty, the Obama Administration has ordered authorities to stop deporting a large category of undocumented aliens while lawmakers craft legislation to officially spare them from expulsion.

The Homeland Security agency responsible for protecting the border and deporting unauthorized foreigners (Immigration and Customs Enforcement or ICE) has halted the removal of illegal immigrants who are students, according to a major newspaper report. The move, which will spare some 700,000 illegal aliens, is a response to nationwide rallies and demonstrations by defiant illegal immigrants protesting their eminent removal or that of their illegal parents. http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/09/us/09 ... ml?_r=1&hp

News of this outrageous plan comes days after a separate report revealed that the administration is secretly working behind the scenes to grant millions of illegal immigrants amnesty in case Congress doesn’t pass sweeping legislation to do it. Devised by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), that backdoor amnesty plan aims to enact “meaningful immigration reform absent legislative action.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Example of why birthright citizenship should not apply to illegal alien children. It has created this dilemma, and will continue to be a magnet and a repeated excuse to allow people to stay. The children of illegal aliens should have the citizenship of their parents, and they should return with their families to their home countries.

Psalm 23, it is written, "The Lord is my Shepherd"
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    "As a side note, many of these illegal immigrant protesters benefit from heavily discounted tuition at public universities across the nation".

While many Americans are struggling to pay for tuition including those attending a college or university as residents of another state and are forced to pay the much higher out of state tuition rates, and struggling taxpayers are forced to pay the in-state tuition rate for illegal aliens. This so called administration has told the American people to go to hell, as they don't give a horse's ass about Amercans. We officially are second class citizens in this country.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

This is not right. I don't care if the illegal is a student. If they are illegal by any sense of the word they should be deported. The illegal sudents have their parents to blame for this not us. The dream act also has to be struck down.
    We recognize that if you really want to create a job tomorrow, you can remove an illegal alien today

The children are adults now with adult responsibilities and their adult responsibility is to leave.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

here i must add my two cents ....

a child who was brought here when they were two and they are now 30 , should in my view be allowed to stay ....

Someone who has known only america , and is now simply too old to be deported to a truly forgine country should be allowed to stay ...

now don't get me wrong , young children , infants etc should be stripped of their citizenship and deported with their parents , but adults who have never left the country , who know only america and who spent their early childhood in deveioplment here in our country should be welcomed ...

if my narrow view was listened to , maybe we're looking at one million people being given amnesty ?

if there's no choice and it's all or none , then i'll join all of you and go with none ...

but yes , i have no problem making people who grew up here from a VERY young age and are now adults into citizens ..

Quote Originally Posted by marquis

if my narrow view was listened to , maybe we're looking at one million people being given amnesty ?

if there's no choice and it's all or none , then i'll join all of you and go with none ...

but yes , i have no problem making people who grew up here from a VERY young age and are now adults into citizens ..
    You do realize that if what you're suggesting was done each and every one of those million would be allowed to eventually petition for their entire families?

So the answer must be NONE!

I think that is is just more dirty politics the Chicago way. To what lengths will they go to to keep the power to continue to destroy this country?

These "students" aren't going to be sticking around to stand in the breadlines and when the taxpayers are out of money - no one is going to be paying their freight. They should move on down the road, the trough is closed.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    These "students" aren't going to be sticking around to stand in the breadlines and when the taxpayers are out of money
    Hell they'll be sent right to the front of the line for good paying jobs because they'll qualify for any and all Affirmative Action Programs!

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Quote Originally Posted by marquis

You do realize that if what you're suggesting was done each and every one of those million would be allowed to eventually petition for their entire families?

So the answer must be NONE!
    i understand how it worked in the past but , obviously with any new immgration reform i would of course want chain migration ended ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast