Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

.....Obama speaking with the National Council of the RACE (not his though) ...

ttp://video.google.com/videoplay?docid= ... &plindex=2

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    I suspect the only way the opinions of those people (and even people like those people) will ever change....
    is when they are displaced from high paying career positions
    Throw in a stolen identity and it's a done deal!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

MW
    Like I've said on other threads, Obama would be extremely dangerous for our country. Can you imagine the people he would surround himself with through administration appointments?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    I suspect the only way the opinions of those people (and even people like those people) will ever change....
    is when they are displaced from high paying career positions (as opposed to 'embracing diversity' with the arrival of another 'visiting professor/scholar' from <anywhereland>...it's one thing to work alongside a newly-arrived person from another country, but is quite another to sacrifice your job to a person from outside...)
    Very true. I would venture to say that liberal adjunct professors who theoretically embrace "diversity" (and often rampant illegal and legal immigration) are not too pleased when they are passed over for prime tenure-track positions by more "diverse" candidates.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've only heard one good reason to "open the flood gates." That's all the people who would be paying into our depleting Social Security. Then we could say Amnesty people have to be 72 to retire! LOL
    This isn't a good reason. The better way to fix Social Security is to collect from the scofflaws that don't pay their true share of taxes. I thouight it was a crisis when they said $200 billion is uncollected every year. Now they say $350 Billion. Why should hardworking Americans pay their share----and a class of hucksters and con-men get away with beating the system. Then they offer them a compromised settlement!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12