Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm so depressed about this the articles I just posted seemed to be useless.
    The subjects of them now will just apply for permits and be turned loose.
    IAs caught working construction in PA arrested by ICE...They'll be back on the job somewhere next week.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    [color=red][size=200][b]Barack Obama to La Raza: “doing things on my own is very temptingâ€

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    I'm so depressed about this the articles I just posted seemed to be useless.
    The subjects of them now will just apply for permits and be turned loose.
    IAs caught working construction in PA arrested by ICE...They'll be back on the job somewhere next week.
    ============================================

And this is only the FIRST foot falling.

If Obama can pull off BLANKET AMNESTY between now and Nov 2012, his chances of swinging over 20 million Mexican votes is sealed.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This POTUS POS has declared war on the middle class families of this once great nation.
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

April
    LETS PUT ALL OUR ANGER INTO ACTION!!!! LETS FLOOD THEM WITH CALLS!!!! TAKE ACTION NOW!!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-247502.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME
    Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Obama HAS to Be Impeached
    ===============================

Preach - > - >> CHOIR.

WHO is stepping forward to do this?
    The fact that our opposition is govt. funded and we have to pay our own way is killing us.
    Ditto! La Raza and other like organizations gets millions of tax payer dollars funneled their way in the way of community grants and other federally funded nonsense to stuff their coffers with. They in turn use that money to lobby our government to overthrow immigration laws and further their illegal invasion. How many times has Obama met with La Raza?
    Did La Raza contribute to Obama's campaign?

In any event, we have to have a fund raiser ever 6 months to scrape up enough money to continue the fight. Which side do you think our government is on??
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12