Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OH: can't identify Guatemalan IA's poultry worker's body

They can't identify the Guatemalan IA poultry worker's body...but they admit this isn't the first time b/c there are so many "immigrant" aka illegal alien poultry workers all over the area.....so the QUESTION is...why isn't ICE raiding these places? Why isn't the employer being arrested...why are they still all there?

This story needs to be sent to the Guatemalan Consulate.....

http://www.wkyc.com/news/news_article.a ... ryid=84757

This isn't just a poultry processing plant issue - it's a meat packing and ag industry issue. Illegal aliens have invaded and it just proves they find some kind of loophole to gain employment.

From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

I worked at a poultry plant. They way they got away with it there was to sub-contract certain aspects out. One was who transfered the pullets in as new birds and took the old ones out to wherever old birds go. (think it was mostly pet food) Manure removal...dead bird removal....stuff like that.

They told me stories of years ago where they had part of the land set up with trailers where all they had was migrants for quite a while running it all. Can't remember what happened exactly but there was a crackdown and they stopped that and hired local people. Now with the new influx they started "sub-contracting" certain aspects out. No workers comp or insurance or anything but they were paid more than the average worker there. We started out at 6.25 I think.....while they got 10. to start. So they weren't "abused" or "cheap"...compared to what others did. There jobs weren't more dangerous....they just did the one thing, while the rest of us had alot more responsibility and were held under the gun alot more.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Call the Guatemalan Consulate and let them assume responsibility. What's the use of having a Guatemalan Consulate on US Soil if they are not going to help in such matters.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)