Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

Oh, No! Arlen Specter Represents Me In The U.S. Senate!

August 15, 2008

Oh, No! Arlen Specter Represents Me In The U.S. Senate!
    By Joe Guzzardi

After a month in my new Pittsburgh home, I’m settling in nicely with the not-so-slight exception of my rate of unpacking.

According to my movers, they transported 450 boxes. I’m opening them at a rate of three per day. If I maintain that snail’s pace, I’ll be done just in time for Christmas.

That would be good. But factoring in the inevitable days off to watch the World Series, eat Thanksgiving dinner or just loaf, the more accurate prediction is January 20, 2009—Inauguration Day.

Everything was going along so well for me in the lush environs of Allegheny County…until suddenly I was overwhelmed by the most frightening thought I’ve had in years.

Arlen Specter represents me in the U.S. Senate!

I’ve gone from California and the Dianne Feinstein frying pan to Pennsylvania and the Specter fire.

This may be advantageous for my VDARE.COM column-writing career. After years of brutally honest reporting about Feinstein, I was beginning to fee I had relatively little new left to say about her. We expect the worst from Feinstein and she never disappoints us.

In recent years, Feinstein has evolved from an immigration reform moderate to one of the Senate’s worst. She relies on an increasingly transparent pack of lies in an attempt—thwarted, so far—to advance her personal immigration agenda of open borders via a no-ceiling agricultural guest worker visa scheme.

Let’s move on to Specter.

Luckily for us his resume, rich with bizarre behavior, provides some excellent laughs, in contrast to the dour Feinstein. When we’re dealing with the deadly serious business of immigration reform, humor is a welcome relief.

Here are a few examples from Specter’s portfolio:

Although the country is coming apart before our very eyes, e.g., immigration, inflation, recession, rising prices, falling wages, declining jobs, inflation and the home repossession rate, Specter is (by golly!) bound and determined to get to the bottom of that nasty NFL/ New England Patriot/Bill Belichick/ “Spy Gateâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It could be worse - my two senators are Durbin and Obama!
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    It could be worse - my two senators are Durbin and Obama!
    Hear ya, mine are Feinstein and Boxer.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm stuck with Snarlin' Arlen Specter and his little puppy who follows him everywhere, Bob Casey Jr.

Pennsylvania is committing political suicide. We should be LEADING the fight against destroying our national sovereignty, not shadowing California!
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008