Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They insult, and tear down everything we believe in, and hold dear to this country! Our flag, Our National Anthem, Our history,and cultures.

And if they succeed in tearing us down what will they have,,,, another 3 world country!

Listening to our Song sung in spanish MAKES ME SICK.

Aew we in Control?

It just defies imagination what our spineless administration and congress will let them get away with because of the desires of their corporate masters and foreign potentates. What is next? The Constitution rewritten in Spanish? This document which embodies the rights of Americans, and is the basis of our national identity for which millions of veterans to include myself fought to protect, preserve, and defend with our lives is under an all out assault by big business, foreign potentates and by our elected officials who are entrusted with it's care. It is so disgusting to see our (or is it their) government sell us out. Come November let's show these people who really is the boss.

"Oh Say Can You See"

Since the first big public demonstration with them carrying Mexican flags,
    the Illigal Immigrants have been more "In Your Face".
    It is disgusting that they now will sing the Star Spangled Banner in
    Spanish.
    It is my belief that they intend to move into this country and take over. They have already in many areas.
    I don't know how our Government, particularly the President can even
    Think that Amnesty for these Illegal Aliens, working for Citizenship would be right for America. It is a Disaster!!!
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedCitizen
    They insult, and tear down everything we believe in, and hold dear to this country! Our flag, Our National Anthem, Our history,and cultures.

And if they succeed in tearing us down what will they have,,,, another 3 world country!
    No, if something does not stop this we will have another civil war. Look at the last one and tell me if we should repeat that.

Not a racist

I have never been racist, but the Mexicans have done away with my last nerve. How dare they disrespect our Anthem that way, but then, it's not their fault is it? It's our own damned government that allows this sort of thing to happen. We are losing our rights and our home. I know some people will critizice me, but I wish I had a button......

Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedCitizen

It is an insult to have them make up their own song to OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM!
    What Next??? A new name for America?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And to add insult to injury, they re-named it' "Our Anthem", it's not even names The National Anthem

Rape of the "Star Spangled Banner"

Most of the artists who recorded this outrage were not even American citizens. These illegal immigrant advocates have a continental concept of America that does not include national borders, and they want to force the rest of us to adopt it. Never! I am so tired of the audacity, the arrogance. The aggressive attempts to blur the difference between immigration and illegal immigration. The taunts that Americans are too lazy to do the work that they do. The unbelievable attempts to draw parallels between the '60s Civil Rights Movement and their illegal marches. The shouting down as racist of anyone who opposes their agenda. The cavalier attitude toward violating our borders. The easy acceptance of the presence of illegals in Latino communities. Now the desecration of our national anthem. I want them gone! And I will vote against any legislator, Democrat or Republican, who isn't for making them go.

I almost puke when i heard that!! What a disgrace!! They don't even respect the US National Anthem
    "Ask not what your country can do for you --ask what you can do for your country" John F. Kennedy

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast