Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just heard on the news that most Spanish Radio Stations wont play this Trash.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

The more advertising that they give this spanish version of our national anthem the more angry I get. Unbelievable but even the president said that it should be sung in "english" and all those that want to become american should learn "english". WOW for once they guy is right.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"A plan to enlist Mexican pop diva Gloria Trevi, reggaeton star Tito El Bambino and other Latin musicians to record a Spanish-language pop version of 'The Star Spangled Banner' is being touted by organizers as a way immigrants can show their devotion to their new country.
    No, it shows their contempt for their new country and they need to be told that. Anyone associated with this new anthem that they want to declare as 'our' anthem is racist. They are RACISTS, RACISTS, RACISTS! Don't let these people in. They only mean us harm.

We need to name this new song something that we can relate to, like 'The Spanish Spangled Banner'.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would like to point out that most immigrants do not agree with what these people have done to the star spangled banner. it is a sad shame that some artists and a recording studio have used all these demostrations as a way to make money for themselves. there are many polls going around in spanish sites and the people that find it offensive outweighs greatly(90%) those who dont see anything wrong with it. i wish that people could see that most people didnt not want this nor do they support it. i havent even heard it being played since most people refuse to play it. i wouldnt worry about this picking up much support from the latin community since most see it as hurting the cause.

Rape of the "Star Spangled Banner"

I hope that most of Latino community will boycott the releases of every artist who took part in the recording of "Nuestro Himno."

The Spanish Mangled Banner

I can't take listening to even the first few seconds of their mangled version.

I can't change the station, or turn it off fast enough. I think about picking up a sledge hammer to smash the radio or TV with.

Do I need psychological counseling like the people received after 9/11?

Or the Spaniard Spammed Banner
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's a disgrace because of the motivation behind it...to promote legalization of illegal aliens.

It's an insult to Legal Immigrants and especially to Hispanic and Latino American Citizens.

It's time to secure our borders; deport illegal aliens; and enforce US Immigration Law to the Letter.

Enough Already. Americans are exhausted with this issue and out of patience and political "correctness". Anyone who supports this crap is committing political suicide...and any elected official who doesn't see that by now is a crooked politician trying to score an election with illegal votes and illegal campaign contributions and probably a several tons of illegal "coke" in his storage shed.

Keep Speaking and Shouting America and keep calling and faxing and emailing and doing all the wonderful work that Americans do best...expressing their opinions in a clear and I mean "crystal" clear voice.

It's working folks, it really is, I can feel it in my bones.

GO AMERICA!!!

God Bless Loyal American Citizens and Legal Residents and may the rest of these liars, thieves, cowards and traitors rot in a bad bushel of Gringo Potatoes left unsold in Mexico due to the Mexican Workers In Mexico Boycott.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Lack of respect...

It is a total lack of respect for the United States that 'illegal's demonstrate. They don't respect the immigration laws of our Nation. They don't respect OUR National Anthem, OUR Pledge Of Alligiance or OUR way of life. They show little, if any, respect for OUR language, which IS English, NOT 'espanol'. This lack of respect is why these 'illegal' immigrants think they can 'jump ahead of the line' and be allowed to become citizens without putting out the effort that those that have already become, or are in the process of becoming, legal American Citizens.

The lack of respect demonstrated by this mob of illegal immigrants is probably the main reason why the majority of us Americans aren't that sympathetic towards their cause. I know I have no respect for those 'illegals' that think they deserve better treatment than other immigrants that did follow proper procedure, that think OUR Nation is going to be changed to suit them and refuse to Americanize their effort.

They ain't wanted!

They either need to become fellow American citizens or they need to get the h*** out of OUR Country!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast