Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OK: Illegal Immigrants Arrested After An Overnight Traffic S

Illegal Immigrants Arrested After An Overnight Traffic Stop
    KOTV - 6/25/2007 6:20 AM - Updated 6/25/2007 6:50 AM
    Seventeen people are in the Tulsa County jail after a van, smuggling illegal immigrants, is stopped in Tulsa. It started as a traffic stop when an Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper pulled a van over because one of its headlights was out shortly before 12:30 a.m. Monday. That was on Interstate 44 just west of 41st Street.

Inside the van, OHP troopers found 13 males and 4 females. The driver of the van told OHP troopers all of the van’s passengers were in the U.S. illegally. Troopers say the driver said the group was actually a family from Mexico, which he had picked up in Las Vegas, Nevada and was passing through Tulsa on his way to Chicago. OHP troopers say the driver indicated he too was an illegal.

The Oklahoma Highway Patrol arrested the driver and the other 16 people from inside the van. Troopers say all 17 will all stay at the Tulsa County jail until the federal government decides what to do next. "This is something I've never seen before. This is my first time with this type of situation. I know some of the TPD officers have dealt with it before, but I don't know to this extent," says OHP trooper Shaun Vann.

The van had Illinois’ license plates, but the driver did not have a drivers license. Troopers say while the group of 17 was packed into an 8-passenger van, all appeared to be in good condition.

http://www.kotv.com/news/local/story/?id=130176

"This is something I've never seen before. This is my first time with this type of situation. I know some of the TPD officers have dealt with it before, but I don't know to this extent," says OHP trooper Shaun Vann
    Welcome to the real world trooper Shaun. This is the crap we've all been dealing with for years.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

ATTENTION ALL ALIPAC TEAM WILLIAM IS ASKING FOR HELP LETS RALLY TO HIS AID!!! CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW!!!!
    POSTING THREAD
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=70506

INFORMATION THREAD
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=70503
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)