Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oklahoma AG defends anti-illegal immigration law

Oklahoma AG defends anti-illegal immigration law

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) - The Oklahoma attorney general’s office has filed a brief with the U.S. 10th Circuit Court of Appeals defending Oklahoma’s tough anti-illegal immigration law.

The state is asking the Denver court to reverse a ruling by U.S. District Judge Robin J. Cauthron, who has blocked enforcement of provisions of the law affecting employers.

Cauthron ruled it was “substantially likelyâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Illegals go home!

I pray that this works out in favor of American citizens and not illegals!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The AG should have nothing to defend! These people are in this country illegally! This is the reason we cannot get ahead of this problem in this country! The federal government will do nothing and then cities and states across this country are often forced to defend and face intense scrutiny whenever they pass a law that might actually be effective against illegal invaders!

Nonsense!!

Re: Illegals go home!

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    I pray that this works out in favor of American citizens and not illegals!
    AMEN!

Here is WISHING the BEST for OKLAHOMA and the MEN and WOMEN fighting to protect their state and this country against enemies within.

U.S. Constitional Rights for PEOPLE that break the laws to come here ILLEGALLY and in some cases continue to break them.

And you have American attorneys protecting them. Along with BUSINESSES that want CHEAP LABOR

How many other ways can you say ILLEGAL!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

If these people are ILLEGAL can someone please explain to me how they have CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS??? What good is it to be an AMerican citizen when everything we've fought for is given to those who come here illegally? They can get free education, free healthcare, free housing, financial aid for college, food stamps, wic, plus carry guns, kill us, sell drugs, rape, murder US citizens, steal identities or make them up, drive drunk and kill innocent people, and vote without facing any penalty for breaking the laws of this country. ANd yet they say they are second class citizens??? THEY AREN'T EVEN CITIZENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What I don't understand is how that judge could have declared that the OK law was most likely unconstitutional. Here in AZ we have an almost identical one and it's withstood court challenges.

I'm really beginning to think that some of these judges make their decisions based upon their desire to not alienate anyone from one side or the other and just choose to pass the buck to another judge further down the line