Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Commented as well...newspaper article is getting hammered. Join in on the fun!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

American parents are seperated from family if they join the army or even go to prison for stealing a loaf of bread to feed them.Diplomats from other countries have childen in the US and take them home when thier time is up.If you read the transcripts from the debates of the 14th amendment they were clear that no children of non citizen(or at the time even american indians) would become citizens.They made the decision to risk deportation when they came here unlawfully -just like a parent who choses not to put thier childen in a car seat.The children would return to country of parents origin.The us governmnet,schools and businesses have made it where they did not have to learn eglish anyway.Mexico has made it clear that they do not feel the us has jurisdiction over thier citizens in lots of cases anyway which is stated in the 14th amendment.It is also an insult to countries such as mexico that they are such sh - t holes no one would want to bring thier kids back there.These people shopuld return and march in the streets for a rich country(compared to 300 other countries) like mexico for example to have schools,jobs,etc.THE RICHEST MAN IN THE WORLD IS NO LONGER BILL GATES -HE WAS BORN AND LIVES IN MEXICO!

Welcome DHolmes7. So glad to have you here at Alipac. We hope you will join us in alerting family and friends about illegal immigration, the Dream Act, AgJobs legislation, the SCHIP bill, etc. and to include them in contacting Senators and Representatives to say No to Illegal Aliens and Free benefits and services to them.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK done, left comment....told the reporter to read the " Immigration and nationality act of 1986" Learn the laws and try to report the truth>>> I said more than that but thats the short of it.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Families are broken up because criminal aliens rape and murder Americans. Families are being broken up when one accidently dies. Familes are being broken up if a family member has to go to prison.
    If I might add to this, American families are also being broken up due to the rampant drunk driving deaths by illegal aliens. Driving drunk is a sign of "machismo" in thier culture. Try telling that to a loved one who died at the hands of drunk illegal. We got enough of our own drunk drivers-illegals go home now!

Ok, on my way to comment on the article!

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Families are broken up because criminal aliens rape and murder Americans. Families are being broken up when one accidently dies. Familes are being broken up if a family member has to go to prison.
    If I might add to this, American families are also being broken up due to the rampant drunk driving deaths by illegal aliens. Driving drunk is a sign of "machismo" in thier culture. Try telling that to a loved one who died at the hands of drunk illegal. We got enough of our own drunk drivers-illegals go home now!

Ok, on my way to comment on the article!
    Isn't that the truth!! so many have died at the hands of their drunk drivers!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The below post is taken from the comment section following the above article in the Mercury News. There are six pages of comments and I read only one that supported the editorial.

I'm a writer for the MN doing a follow-up on this story. If anyone on this message board is willing to talk on the record about this issue -- using your real name -- please e-mail me at jthomas@mercurynews.com . Thanks.

(((The Bush administration must put a halt to these random detentions, which are separating families, creating fear in neighborhoods and hurting the efforts of local police to win the trust of the immigrant community.)))

Their tresspassing created the situation of being separated. They have no business being here, so they have no claim on any neighborhoods or communites that belong to American's.

Weclome to Alipac "CindyB" Thanks for joining us and getting involved!! because of people like you everyday we are getting stronger and more powerful!! Spread the word!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12