Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One Hundred Thousand Illegal Aliens Leave Oklahoma

26 March 2008
    One Hundred Thousand Illegal Aliens Leave Oklahoma
    [Allan Wall] @ 9:00 am

In November of 2007, Oklahoma’s state law H.B. 1804 took effect.

The law prohibits illegal aliens from getting driver’s licenses and specific government benefits, it prohibits the sheltering and transport of illegal aliens, and it allows local police to enforce immigration law in the normal course of their duties.

Several months later, it certainly looks like the law has been successful. FAIR (the Federation for American Immigration Reform) has reported: that since H.B. 1804 was enacted, 100,000 illegal aliens have left the state of Oklahoma, either returning to the home country or to another U.S. state with more liberal laws.

This shows the effectiveness of state laws designed to crack down on illegal immigration, which show what can be done when a government is determined to enforce the law.
    http://blog.vdare.com/archives/2008/03/ ... -oklahoma/
    Last edited by Jean; 07-21-2013 at 11:26 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

100,000 Illegal Aliens Estimated to Have Left Oklahoma as a Result of Local Enforcement Measure

We’ve all heard the same line from Republicans and Democrats pushing a massive amnesty for illegal aliens: We have to find a way to “legalizeâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And opportunities open up for 100,000 American citizens and legal immigrants!!

AE

Just heard McAmnesty talk about securing the borders and then talk about how to "humanely" deal with illegal aliens, bascially he said we would be nice and allow them to stay and become "guest workers" (which we all know means the Feds would NOT deal with the lawbreakers, but would just give them a pass to stay indefinitely).

Attrition through enforcement does work and we need to have our states implement it, NOW!
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    Just heard McAmnesty talk about securing the borders and then talk about how to "humanely" deal with illegal aliens, bascially he said we would be nice and allow them to stay and become "guest workers" (which we all know means the Feds would NOT deal with the lawbreakers, but would just give them a pass to stay indefinitely).

Attrition through enforcement does work and we need to have our states implement it, NOW!
    Don't forget that "guest workers" get legal aid not meant for American citizens, and the right to bring suit for "racial discrimination" and "hate speech", get bans on "racial profiling" by local police, increased spending on "bilingual" schools that teach kids to hate the "gringo", forgiveness for violent "gang" members, more "I hate America" speeches and on and on.

How did FAIR come up with the figure of 100,000?
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

great news for OK, but... the mass exodus is not all to country of origin. these are "migrants", and will flee to a state where there are more "easy pickin's". illinois is a free for the alien state, and i'll bet a good lot came here. this is the downside of city by city, county by county, state by state anti-illegal laws, ords passed across the USA. the IA's will concentrate in areas or least resistance, the overnite, economic burden will force the sanctuary areas to pass thier own anti-illegal laws out of necessity. untill then, the affected (invaded) cities will suffer untill liberal local authorities wake up and smell the tar boiling. (feathers dont stink much)

draindog---

draindog---
    Tough darts for Illinois. They elected them, they can live with them. I am just getting to the stage that I don't feel a lot of sympathy for these folk anymore.

Rise up , you fools. Recall these treasonous supposed Americans>?

I think that 100,000 came to Utah, because they didn't go back to Mexico.

I recently moved from Oklahoma back to Colorado and all I can say is that we need a Randy Terrill up here. When I moved to Tulsa, OK in 2005, all of the construction crews, landscaping crews, etc... were comprised of illegals who crapped up a whole section of town. By the time I left, it was shocking to see how well the law worked: Industries that had been taken over by illegals were now employing U.S. citizens instead of using "cheap" illegal labor. Isn't that amazing? Now, the chamber of commerce and bankers' association are painting a doom and gloom picture even though Oklahoma's economy is firing on all cylinders and home prices went up 7% last year whereas states like Florida, Nevada, California, etc... are seeing double digit drops in home prices. I might just have to move back to the great state of Oklahoma sooner than later if Colorado doesn't get its act together.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast