Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Could conditioning be the reason for the embarrassing debacle known as our 'contested' elections?

They looked like third world elections to me. Was it to get us desensitized to this type thing.

Then, overtime, under the guise of registering the homebound, making sure minorities vote, etc., the integrity of our elections has step by step been dismantled.

We need smaller precincts, hand ballots, plenty of volunteers and every voter needs to be preregistered and that needs to be done with proper ID - that is verified. If you want to vote, it's no big deal to take the time to do proper registration.

Anything less, and it isn't an American election.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

nmtrixie --

Your suggestions are excellent. We have a major untapped resource in America who, I believe , are among the very loyal. We are the seniors of America. I would gladly donate time to assist in ensuring that the very special privilege of voting is reserved for a very special people--American citizens. If every voting center were to add two or three PCs with internet connections , there would be a reasonably fast method of checking. Access to county birth and death records would, in my guess, eliminate 95% of fraudulent voters.
    Currently, in my county in Georgia, almost all the poll workers are seniors. I know more would volunteer to protect the country.
    As a senior who has served his country, I am dismayed at the quality of MOST of the candidates. Meanwhile the few that I consider to be patriotic Americans languish in the single digits as the "show" people lead the pack.
    God bless and help America.
    The partial destruction of this country from within has made insidious inroads. The good people must control what they feel because the PC police will condemn them as "racist" or "xenophobe" or , God help us, the worst, "conservative".

I was under the impression there was a limit on the amount of visa's or citizenship they could give in one year...also isn't there a quota they are suppose to stick to from anyone country, like I heard somewhere Mexico was 10% of all the visa allowed a year.

I don't know but sounds like special treatment is being given to Latin or Spanish heritage.

But then like everything else I suppose these agencys don't have to live by the rules, also Bush probably gave them the go ahead to legalize and give citizenship to as many as possible and as quick as possible.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

misterbill I'm convinced the seniors of this country could do a lot to help in this situation if we would - or if they would let us.

Why couldn't seniors help run the elections and see that it is actually done correctly? There are enough of us we could have smaller precincts.

Why couldn't seniors volunteer to do employee verification. This could either be on site at large employers or it could even be done from the home. Employers could present to the volunteers the identity information given by the applicant - along with a physical description - just apparent age, sex, etc. and the volunteers could be given access to government files that would actually make this verification more accurate.

This should apply to anyone who hires on a contractual basis. By that I mean the companies who hire a lot of illegals - but they are called contract or casual labor. I feel they get around the law with these.

Then there are the manpower type agencies that are in business to send illegals for companies. They should have to check all of them.

There are plenty of seniors with the ability to do many things to make this work and they could quite screaming about how much it's going to cost the employer. What it is going to cost the employer is subsidized, illegal labor, or that we can't afford to verify and pre register people to vote, etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    A record one million immigrants sought US citizenship last year
    How do they know they were 'immigrants' or not?
    Only legal permanent residents (green card holders) can apply for citizenship. Of course with the way they are rushing these applications through with minimal or no background checks, a few non-permanent residents might slip through.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I was under the impression there was a limit on the amount of visa's or citizenship they could give in one year...also isn't there a quota they are suppose to stick to from anyone country, like I heard somewhere Mexico was 10% of all the visa allowed a year.
    Your corrupt politicians want you to believe their are limits, but there are not. There is no limit to citizenship. There is no limit to green cards either, because the number of green cards given to immediate relatives of US citizens (spouse, parents, children) are unlimited. Also the green cards that were handed out under most amnesty plans were unlimited. Some people are still getting green cards under these past amnesties. There are other immigration categories that do have numerical limits, these add up to about 600,000 a year.

The per-country limit is another joke. In theory there is a 7% per-county limit, but it only applies to about half the immigration categories. That is how Mexicans are 30% of legal immigrants, they primarily get green cards from the "exempt" categories, which include immediate relatives and amnesty recipients.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I don't know but sounds like special treatment is being given to Latin or Spanish heritage.
    You are exactly right, it is called not enforcing the immigration laws and giving amnesty to illegal aliens. 80% of illegal aliens are from Latin America, giving illegals amnesty benefits Latin Americans at a rate 30 times greater than non-Latin Americans. In other words, allowing illegal immigration is racist. See more here: http://www.legalimmigrantsfirst.org/aboutamnesty.html

And the US is still handing out amnesty, the biggest group is the 500,000 anchor babies who get what amounts to amnesty every year. There are other illegals who marry US Citizens or who applied previously for amnesty who are still waiting for their green cards.

Additionally many of the people who received amnesty in the past are now sponsoring their relatives and/or marrying foreigners (many times for money), so amnesty has a snowball effect of increasing immigration overall, it is not just the people who get amnesty but also all the relatives they sponsor.

The USCIS said in November it could not process all the applications at the normal speed.

"Our campaign is committed to building the support we need to clear this backlog," said Cecilia Munoz, vice-president of the biggest Hispanic group, the National Council of La Raza.

"They deserve the opportunity to have their voices heard on election day."
    USCIS- DON'T RUSH!

Mr Munoz- You better be sure these people were LEGALLY ELIGIBLE to get processed. I can't blieve it myself. IMO, there are so many illegal aliens with illegal id's and several ALIASES, that many of those people were probably NOT ELIGIBLE.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Beat a planned fee increase - July 31, 2007 Fee Increased

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis

USCIS has received a significant increase in the number of applications filed. In July and August, nearly 2.5 million applications and petitions of all types were received. This compares to 1.2 million applications and petitions received in the same time period last year. This fiscal year, we received 1.4 million applications for naturalization; nearly double the volume we received the year before. The agency is working to improve processes and focus increased resources, including hiring approximately 1,500 new employees, to address this workload.

As a result, average processing times for certain application types may become longer. In particular, naturalization applications filed after June 1, 2007 may take approximately 16 - 18 months to process.

Receipt delay
    The receipt delay was caused by a significant workload increase, in part based upon filings by individuals attempting to beat a planned fee increase and a significant influx of applications associated with visa availability in the Department of State's July 2007 Visa bulletin. This resulted in an influx of applications and fees that exceeded USCIS' capacity to timely issue receipts and deposit application fees.

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    USCIS- DON'T RUSH!

Mr Munoz- You better be sure these people were LEGALLY ELIGIBLE to get processed. I can't blieve it myself. IMO, there are so many illegal aliens with illegal id's and several ALIASES, that many of those people were probably NOT ELIGIBLE.
    Guess what, they are rushing. I know a legal immigrant who has applied for citizenship. She said the time from taking the test to swearing in is only one month, usually it is two months because normally they do a second background check, apparently the second check has been dropped to get all these people citizenship in time for the election. Clinton did the same thing before his second election.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast