Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thinker, have you tried worldnetdaily.com or humanevents.com or some other "right wing" site? I'll bet you could get that published.
    An awesome article and I agree, many Americans are getting fed up with the PC garbage.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I and I believe all Patriotic Americans can relate to the last two lines of the article:

It is because I refuse to accept the slop that the American government has become. It is because I know when something is un-American. Why? I am American.

We know there is something very, very, very wrong with our government when they will not secure our ports and borders!! We are not protected and our government could'nt CARE LESS
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

First, I never say don't hate Bush. We should be critical of all our politicians. BUT lets keep our focus, impeaching Bush won't solve the problem and it wouldn't send a resounding signal that will trigger change. Those people who received such signals from the people of the United States are no longer in office. The problem is far deeper than any one person in government and it spans generations. It also is spread throughout Washington and our state governments.

Think about it: We fought like hell and pressed scores of politicians to get the Border Fence Act of 2006 signed into law. Then those very politicians who acquieced to our demands GOT VOTED OUT OF OFFICE and were replaced by those we were entirely aginst our goal. The matter of illegal immigration is far worse now than it ever was before because CONSERVATIVES sat out or voted Libertarian during the last election to highlight their disfavor for the Republican party's conduct in office. We now have leadership in power that didn't even bother to run on ideology and whose party voted nearly entirely against any hardline immigration policy that favored only Americans. (I have an interesting pre-election article on this one to on my website)

Impeaching Bush is not the silver bullet. Its not an answer to this situation. Its as quick a fix as the appeasement deployment of the National Guard on the border (without any orders to detain, arrest, or shoot).
    Opinions are supposed to be personal.

Found this response on a local blogsite:

"I'm sick of hearing of the poor down trodden Mexicans who fled poverty to come to this country..." Let me state first of all that I am a white born and bred American citizen (so that your newly bigoted self might be more accepting of what I have to say) I read this blog with a great sense of sadness. Have our hearts become this calloused that we can actually say we're sick of hearing about otherpeople's tragic lives, because our own have been so comfortable? Although you may be surrounded by these terrible Mexicans, do you actually KNOW any illegal immigrants? Have you ever spoken to them, gotten to know them, prayed with them? I have taught English as a second language class to many, many (predominantly) Mexican and Guatemalan immigrants. There were a few I did not like and found obnoxious. (Just as with any other race)

for the rest go to: http://chapelhillblog.blogspot.com/2...can-bigot.html
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

Didnt realize I needed to know someone breaking the law to say breaking the law is bad? Hell do I need to befriend a childmolester to determine he's evil so I can be comfortable condemning him? Jesus, this argument is pathetic.
    Opinions are supposed to be personal.

April
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

It is Bushes fault!! He is the commander in chief, who else has the power to order our military out on our border with guns to stop this maddness with one order, one order, that would be all it takes. He has broken his oath of office by not protecting the citizens in country, period
    Well said and I might add that he needs to be held accountable like any other person, who has not done their job correctly or effectively. If any of us had failed as miserably as Bush in our jobs we would have been fired long ago!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12