Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What is this country coming to? She looks foolish but guess that was part of her aim. And anarchists will show up at these events just for fun, that is their thrill in life.

Reminds me of when I went to an event and we couldn't hear the ceremony because the open border crowd and anarchists showed up to make noise so we could not hear the speakers. And never saw so many Che shirts in my life.

What is mostly disturbing is how the media doesn't cover this but we know full well if anyone in a Tea Party would cross the line somehow it would be big news.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This does need to be shown to the rest of the country people need to see the mentality of this lady she's not the only one they also say the south west belongs to them they only want it because we something out it if we never took it it would be just like the rest of messico! If a white person was to show up to one of their events saying what this lady said wearing clothes that demean latinos they would be arrested and called a raciest! The most shocking part for me is that double standard where if we say we want to close the border were raciest and if they openly hate white people their just proud to be latino that logic is so flawed I don't get it but what do you expect when that's the same logic they base 90% of their arguments on

Banned
    That guy looks like Ronald McDonald on crack.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12