Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sooner or later the OBL's will have to give up because this is our country and we will keep fighting to keep it. For now, anyway, we have the vote in our favor.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Yes Gogo!!! That was really good, I normally do not watch O'Reilly, but my whole family watched on glee as he kept asking those pointed questions of Fox and also when Fox said the Minutemen were violent!! O'Reilly made the point that they have NEVER been violent ad were nothing more than peaceful Americans keeping watch over the border in protest of millions of his (Fox's) people coming here illegally while Mexico and our government sits back and does nothing.

YEAH O'REILLY!!!!!

We all sat and cheered O'Reilly for pinning him down about why he was in office for 6 years and did nothing to improve Mexico so his people would not want to come here illegally, then Fox tried to put onto America!!! What a huge stinking jerk!!!!! Man, even my 9 year old daughter said that was wrong for him to try to blame us.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Their argument is just not legitimate and the American people are not stupid.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm glad to hear the tide is turning in out favor!

Don't stop fighting!!

Thank you working4change & all!

Call the Senate: NO AgJOBS or Dream Act Amnesties !

Keep up the pressure, folks. They are starting to crack, even with all their massive money and support systems. And it ain't because of our politicians or our administration. IT IS BECAUSE OF US!!! THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. And that is the only reason so.

Try to commit to making at least one phone call, one letter to the editor of a newspaper, one fax or e-mail to a politican each day. AND then, when a hot action issue comes up...jump in with all your might!

Yes zeezil,
    I've been pacing myself now with about 5 phone calls and faxes daily as it's important Congress hears from us now -- especially with all the "America's Majority" propaganda and AG interest lobbying going on -- and when the issue gets hot, I (we) can jump in with full force!

_______

Call the Senate: NO AgJOBS or Dream Act Amnesties !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12