Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Operation: Calm Before The Storm

Operation: Calm Before The Storm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2w2e-HG ... ture=email

We need help getting this video & petition initiative going viral...

Floridians and Americans from all over are looking to Florida Governor Charlie Crist to demonstrate true leadership in the face of Florida House Speaker Marco Rubio's "One Man Open Borders" agenda...

The Nation waits, as the Governor is now called upon to call a Special Session of the Legislature to address the numerous anti-illegal immigration bills that were "squashed" by Marco Rubio before the recent session even began...trouble is, he allowed hundreds of citizen activists to spend tens of thousands of dollars in personal funds making numerous trips to Tallahassee to get his support as he misled them to believe that the bills would be addressed...

If Charlie Crist believes he's fit and qualified to be Vice President, he'd better focus on getting his house in order...76% of his citizens want it & America wants it too!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Testimony (anti illegal) "51 Florida Hospitals in troub

Testimony (anti illegal) "51 Florida Hospitals in trouble"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDjZ6gzo ... re=related

No need to editorialize. Here is a sampling of the sort of facts the politicians and pro-illegal lobby want you to ignore, yet expect you to continue to bear the burden of. Is it any wonder scores of hospitals in border states and elsewhere have shut down or closed their ER units?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Testimony of illegal alien care from 1 Florida hospital

Testimony of illegal alien care from 1 Florida hospital

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLJxmJZXgNI&NR=1

No need to editorialize. Here is a sampling of the sort of facts the politicians and pro-illegal lobby want you to ignore, yet expect you to continue to bear the burden of. Is it any wonder scores of hospitals in border states and elsewhere have shut down or closed their ER units?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Florida Representative Rivera supporting Illegal Aliens

Florida Representative Rivera supporting Illegal Aliens

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqZ572BW ... re=related

Maybe his attitude towards law breaking illegals is part of the reason many Bills proposed in Florida this year were recently killed.

David Rivera is on the Calendar Council and The Policy and Budget Council.

His comments are He has never found an illegal or undocumented worker in a homeless shelter. He also explains fruit is dying on the vine right now because they cant find enough labor.

He is part of the problem in my opinion.

Vote him Out next time around Floridians.

Fl Rep Juan Zapata expalins why he is a Immigrant advocate

Fl Rep Juan Zapata expalins why he is a Immigrant advocate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cphmRAZ ... re=related

My understanding of this short clip is Mr Zapata feels illegal immigration is the fault of legal citizens.

One of Mr Zapata affiliations is National Association of Latino Elected Officials (NALEO), Board Member

One of his highlights-Established scholarship program through the Hispanic Caucus

Debate Question: American Workers vs Immigration Reform

Debate Question: American Workers vs Immigration Reform

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uUcoWpd ... re=related

Visit TheContractorShow.com to hear from many in Construction & Contracting who ask the Presidential Candidates how, if they are elected President, they will address their concerns.

I just signed and eMailed the Special Session pettition to Crist. It was easy and only took a minute.

Florida Legislature

Petition for Special Session

To Governor Charlie Crist:

Recently, several bills were proposed to help protect Floridians from the blight associated with our state's massive Illegal Immigration Crisis.

Published reports outline in detail, the successfully executed plan of deceit and mis-representation employed by the Florida House Leadership to assure these bills would not be considered during the 2008 Legislative Session.

(Example: The Miami Herald / April 17, 200

Therefore, because House Speaker Marco Rubio intentionally violated the citizen's confidence & trust by clearly, and unashamedly injecting, and allowing his own political agenda to trump the wishes of 76% of Floridians,

I HEREBY DEMAND that you formally acknowledge that the Illegal Immigration Crisis in Florida constitutes a clear and present danger to her future, and declare a State of Emergency pursuant to Chapter 252.36 Florida Statutes, and

I DEMAND you exercise your authority under Article III of the Florida Constitution to order an immediate commencement of a Special Session of the Legislature to allow consideration of the above mentioned bills which were designed to help protect Florida's future, yet suppressed by one individual.

Name:_________________ City: ___________________ Date: ___________

Please Remit To Governor Charlie Crist A.S.A.P. - Your Options Are:

Fax: (850) 487-0801 E-mail: Charlie.Crist@MyFlorida.com
    (REMEMBER TO COPY & PASTE PETITION BEFORE E-MAILING)

Mail To: Office of Governor Charlie Crist

State of Florida / The Capital
    400 South Monroe Street
    Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0001

Or, Return To Your Local Coalition Member For Delivery

I just signed the petition.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I sent my e-mail as well to the governor with an additional paragraph

We are working across this country to effect changes for this ongoing INVASION of ILLEGAL ALIENS! Immigration is where immigrants register and qualify to be US citizens. When they run guns.human traffic,drug smuggle and cross the boders ILLEGALY or in some cases pay money to do it IS AN INVASION!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast