Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oppose Obama - now you're a domestic terror threat

Chad Groening - OneNewsNow - 4/15/2009 11:55:00 AMBookmark and Share

A pro-enforcement immigration activist is absolutely outraged at the recently revealed document from the Department of Homeland Security that targets conservatives who oppose Barack Obama's liberal agenda.

William Gheen (ALIPAC)The assessment by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Office of Intelligence and Analysis claimed that news of recession, the election of an African-American president, rumors of new gun restrictions, and the inability of veterans to reintegrate is creating fertile ground for radicalizing and recruiting right-wing extremist groups. (See related story)

DHS spokeswoman Sara Kuban said, "The DHS has no specific information that domestic right-wing terrorists are currently planning acts of violence, but right-wing extremists may be gaining new recruitments by playing on their fears about several emerging issues."

William Gheen, president of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC, or ALIPAC, believes millions of Americans could be profiled "based on their concern about illegal immigration, their concern about taxes, their concerns about Second Amendment rights. We are now entering a very, very dangerous phase of politics in this country," he contends.

Gheen is outraged that the DHS report casts aspersions upon American veterans. "The most recent documents target our veterans and are casting skepticism upon returning veterans from Iraq and Afghanistan as potential fodder for domestic terrorism -- and that's all political hooey," he adds. "That's the type of thing you would expect to see under the Stalin administration in the prior Soviet Union -- and it's happening here, and it's happening now."

The Obama DHS will be closely watching the April 15 "TEA" parties, Gheen concludes.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Politics/Defa ... ?id=490696
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Obama and his regime are the true enemies of America!

Obama is obviously worried that the American people are wise to him and understand his true intentions now. Consequently, I have a feeling that he and his Communist administration are going to start to make life very hard for any Americans that don't go along with the Governments mandates. So we better prepare ourselves, the fight is on.

We have seen in recent days the fall of Canada to an ego-maniac Dictator and we must prevent this same fate from happening to America. The tea parties were a good starting point. I am very proud of all the American people for pushing back.

However, as the great patriot John Paul Jones said "We have only just begun to fight".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hello, my name is James and IM a RIGHT WING EXTREMIST

Has anyone seen the supposed left-wing version of DHS' reports?
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

HOW FUNNY, OBAMA CAN KISS AMERICAN AZZ. AND AS MANY TEA PARTIES ALL OVER THE COUNTRY TODAY, THERE'S A LOT OF AZZ KISSING TO DO.

Right-Wing Extremists!

R-WE Now! Do tell, first they tried to call us racists, then xenophobes, then "hate speakers", and when all those didn't fly cuz we know "That Dog Won't Hunt", now we're "right-wing extremists".

I might be scared of a "right-wing extremist", if I could stop laughing long enough.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So we now have to pretend to love all that is done to us, Americans I think not

AE

I am terribly bothered by this.

Tonight, at the Tea Party in Portland, Oregon, I talked to a couple in their later 50's and saw so many others who were just appalled at this broad brush that DHS has made with those statements.

My husband is a Vietnam Veteran, he has suffered and watched friends suffer and some die for their country, doing what they thought, at the time, was the right thing. He has a lot of hurt and anger over how returning vets from then were treated, and now these same people are likely the same groups of people who are bashing returning currents vets.

I worry this puts men like himself who have been suffering in silence (not really silent with nightmares at 2am), mostly, with PTSD, and for those returning, who will start showing signs of PTSD. I can barely, after 38 years, get my husband to go to the VA, a government run agency, for help, do you think these men and the returning veterans, will trust them to now help them, after they have been labeled as someone to be watched and monitored by the government? I don't believe they will. Many will turn away from that help, I fear, and not get the help they need to lead normal lives.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

It's time to demand for impeachment, just like unfair taxation.

AE writes
    My husband is a Vietnam Veteran, he has suffered and watched friends suffer and some die for their country, doing what they thought, at the time, was the right thing. He has a lot of hurt and anger over how returning vets from then were treated, and now these same people are likely the same groups of people who are bashing returning currents vets.
    "We the People" have to be wiser and learn from our history. Our government has misled and mistreated our military and us.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast