Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oprah Winfrey has endorsed Obama

Oprah Winfrey has endorsed Obama for president. I read today, where she is going to campaign for him.

I sent her an email asking how she could turn her back on the hundreds of thousands of black Americans who are being hurt by ILLEGAL ALIENS. to support and campaign for someone who will give 20-35 million ILLEGAL ALIENS SHAMNESTY.

I have watched her show for many years and had an enormous amount of respect for her. However, that respect is now seriously eroded, and that is exactly what I told her.

Please feel free to email her with YOUR opinion. Here is the link to her email.

http://www.oprah.com/email/reach/email_ ... romu.jhtml

She endorsed him when he first announced his candidacy. She had quite the fundraiser for him at her mansion in California a couple of months ago as well.

The bad news for us is that Oprah has a following of 10's of thousands of white middle to upper middle-class and wealthy mindless stepford wives that are registered voters and will give him their vote because Oprah said so. If she hits the campaign trail on his behalf, we will be in big trouble.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

We have hit a low when the political opinion of Oprah matters. It shouldn't matter any more than Sean Penn or any of the other left-wing Hollywoodites! It's pitiful when the Democrat party has the two front running candidates that are there based solely on political correctness....one is black and the other a woman attached to Bill Clinton. Take away those things and they are just two ordinary unremarkable political types with no experience or accomplishments. Obama has no idea what to do (he stumbled all over himself trying to answer the driver's license question BOTH ways) and Hillary takes her cues from Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    We have hit a low when the political opinion of Oprah matters. It shouldn't matter any more than Sean Penn or any of the other left-wing Hollywoodites! It's pitiful when the Democrat party has the two front running candidates that are there based solely on political correctness....one is black and the other a woman attached to Bill Clinton. Take away those things and they are just two ordinary unremarkable political types with no experience or accomplishments. Obama has no idea what to do (he stumbled all over himself trying to answer the driver's license question BOTH ways) and Hillary takes her cues from Bill.
    It's not just on the Democratic side of the coin, the Republicans don't have a smorgasborg of prize dishes either. Senor Boosh managed to fool a lot of the people twice when it was obvious that he had s**t for brains, dumb as a box of rocks and was nothing more than a legacy frat boy.

At least Obama is intelligent, articulate, a self made man and appears to be honest. If not for his stance with regard to illegal aliens, I would consider voting for Obama because HE IS NOT A CAREER POLITICIAN, like the rest of the candidates on both sides of the fence. I also believe that he has the intelligence and the charisma to repair the global destruction of the current commander and thief.

That being said I hope Lou Dobbs runs at least we'll have a chance if he does.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    She endorsed him when he first announced his candidacy. She had quite the fundraiser for him at her mansion in California a couple of months ago as well.

The bad news for us is that Oprah has a following of 10's of thousands of white middle to upper middle-class and wealthy mindless stepford wives that are registered voters and will give him their vote because Oprah said so. If she hits the campaign trail on his behalf, we will be in big trouble.
    You are right. Most of the women who watch her show are "middle-class to wealthy stepford wives". These are the kind of women who are clueless on what the candidate stands for on the issues. But whatever Oprah wants, Oprah gets. They are just alot of Oprah want-a-bees.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost

Yes and most of the them are Liberal left Pro-NCLR/ Moveon.org Dingbats that would have been for Hillary Clintonista or Obamanation anyway, im not worried
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

She began pushing him long before he announced -

As for him not being a career politicians - I think he is the definition of career politicians. I think he has been groomed for this for a very long, long time.

I think he has people and entities behind him that would frighten us greatly.

The media is not our friend, they are not working for what is best for America. They have been pushing this man since he made the speech at the Dem convention.

As soon as he quit speaking, they all began to sing his praises and annoint him as 'Presidential Material'. It was almost verbatim and almost across the board. It was like it was scripted.

That scares me -

Illegal immigration is part and parcel of the selling out of America - and anyone - anyone - who is for it, doesn't care a whit about America and Americans. We have to realize that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie

As for him not being a career politicians - I think he is the definition of career politicians. I think he has been groomed for this for a very long, long time.

I think he has people and entities behind him that would frighten us greatly.

The media is not our friend, they are not working for what is best for America. They have been pushing this man since he made the speech at the Dem convention.

As soon as he quit speaking, they all began to sing his praises and annoint him as 'Presidential Material'. It was almost verbatim and almost across the board. It was like it was scripted.

That scares me -

Illegal immigration is part and parcel of the selling out of America - and anyone - anyone - who is for it, doesn't care a whit about America and Americans. We have to realize that.
    No she didn't. She didn't endorse him publicly until he appeared on her show.

Actually, he has only been on the political scene at the local level here in Illinois prior to recently being elected to Congress. Prior to that he was an attorney at Sidley and Austin in Chicago. He gained public recognition after his dynamic speech at the Democratic Convention. Prior to his speech, other than to those of us in Illinois he was relatively unknown. I have to admit his speech was moving and very dynamic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNCLomrqIN8

If you are speaking from a religious perspective (I've wondered about his sudden meteoric rise in the anti-christ sense) I doubt that he's been groomed for the presidency. The media will stir any pot that creates controversy.

She has been pushing him, I said.

I haven't had a TV for quite some time - long before he announced his candidacy and I haven't watched OPrah for longer than that. She has been singing his praises for a long, long time.

So, yes, she has been pushing him.

He has been running for years - he candidacy was unofficially announced when he made that speech at the convention.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

She may have been pushing him since she publicly announced her support for him but your claim of her pushing him long before he announced and the rest of it is your opinion and JUST NOT TRUE.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast