Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I am not surprised about many of these states, except Wisconsin, mainly because of their winters and location, but I suppose any green spot with a water source is open to this.

Seter, I am up in NW Oregon, as is CaptainRon, glad to have more Oregonians here. CaptainRon, I grew up in Sandy, and it was a pot growing haven out there, all the kids I knew who's parents lived outside of town had some on the backside of the property, and heard of many large ones in the Clackamas River, Estacada area (my dad blamed it on the "hippies" that had come up here from California!!).

Of course we know that was localized and quite innoculous, just a bunch of snot nosed, pot-head teens, and this is much more dangerous and insidious. I also had heard from way back that there was a lot of the "hippy" thing going on in No. California, but again, it was not a dangerous bunch doing it.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I'm officially off the fence on whether Mary Jane should be legalized. If we were allowed to grow our own, there would be no need to purchase from from that that is grown in a National Park or mexico.

I agree!

Your seeing the same scenario played out as the was with alcohol and prohibition.

Government making choices for the people because they know better than the stupid people. The consequences are never even looked at before making a ruling.
    Travis and Crockett, are flopping in their graves

Quote Originally Posted by Floorguy
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I'm officially off the fence on whether Mary Jane should be legalized. If we were allowed to grow our own, there would be no need to purchase from from that that is grown in a National Park or mexico.

I agree!

Your seeing the same scenario played out as the was with alcohol and prohibition.

Government making choices for the people because they know better than the stupid people. The consequences are never even looked at before making a ruling.
    The thing is, if it's legalized the govt will regulate and tax the he!! out of it, but I guess it's better they get the extra $ than mexico or bad guys.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123