Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

O'Reilly has a great rant! 3/9/07

[b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

I saw this, it was pretty good, sometimes I don't agree with Bill, and he is one arrogant Irishman,yet, he has done so much for the Children against sexual predators, I usually watch him every night just to see what liberal judge he is exposing that night for being so lenient on child predators, and sometimes he has a very good illegal immigration segments on his show. He is for a guest program, though I don't think he is for Amnesty, and I Know he is for tough border security the militarization of the border, I am for that to, whatever it takes to zip that border up, I have to give him some appreciation here because he and Sean Hannity, were the first people to make me aware what was going on at our borders.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I actually never, well maybe rarely watch O'Reilly. I thought he was somewhat pro illegal immigrant ? I got this off of a different board.

I do appreciate his pointing out the blatant hypocrisy of Patrick Nevel and the way the press is pushing sympathy. In particular his rant against the letter he got from TX about the fire in NY is right on the money. These do gooders who let "compassion" override their brains are dangerous. Weather they are all "do gooders" is up for debate but these "compassionate" folks share someof the guilt here. If the laws had been enforced this would have not happened. These "compassionate" people are helping to encourage and bring in this havoc, danger and lawlessness.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

From what I know about the man after watching him for the last 2 years, he is for strong border security first then see what to do about the ones here, he if for hitting the employers hard for hiring them, thinks if no jobs they will deport themselves after the jobs dry up, but, he is for some kind of a guest program, where they come work and go home, Ihave heard him say all of that. He defended the detenion centers in TX, says they are good enough to keep families in, he sees no problem with them. Like i said, I have neer agreed with everything he says, who of us does that with any talk show host, but he has been from the start firm about completely securing our borders.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Great rant! I love it when Bill O'Reilly gets in people's faces and tells them off! It was the fauilt of NY authorities turning a blind eye to the illegal immigration problem. Bill is 100% right on this one! Those kids would be alive today, if lawmakers enforced the laws.

Sometimes I wish OReilly would put a cork in it because he spouts off when he hasn't done his research adequately......but this time he had it right and I was thrilled that he didn't back down!

Yeah, he often rants and raves about the problem of illegal immigration, but he still openly supports a guest worker program and legalization for the millions of illegals already here. That's why I call his show the 'No-Spine Zone'.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Bill O'Reilly On Deaths Due To Illegal Immigration
    Posted By James Fulford On 14th March 2007 @ 11:03

Ten African immigrants, nine of them children, were killed in a fire in an illegally overcrowded house in the Bronx. Bill O' Reilly's program has acquired a floor-plan of the house and will do a report on the O'Reilly Factor.

The No Spin truth is that the "compassion crowd" is really the "chaos crowd," the "new America" crowd.

Let me ask you a direct question. Is it compassionate for New York, a sanctuary city, to allow 17 children to live in a dumpy tenement with five adults? Twenty-two people sharing three small bathrooms and six tiny bedrooms? Is that compassionate?

The building had poor heat, no fire escapes, no sprinklers. Yet social services didn't visit the dwelling, because the city of New York has a don't ask policy toward all foreign born residents.

So the next time you hear the compassion crowd bloviate, show them pictures of people dying in the Arizona desert and being buried here in New York City.Illegal Immigration Reaches Critical Mass - Bill O’Reilly, FOXNews.com, March 14, 2007

This is a point we've made before--lack of immigration enforcement creates a "moral hazard" for illegal immigrants, who are rewarded for the dangerous things they do to get to America, and the not punished for the dangerous things they do here.

David Brock's thought police at MediaMatters have already condemned O'Reilly for saying this, and Keith Olberman has awarded him a "Worst Person" gold medal for saying this, so he must be doing something right.

http://www.vdare.com/
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by AlturaCt
    Bill O'Reilly On Deaths Due To Illegal Immigration
    Posted By James Fulford On 14th March 2007 @ 11:03

Ten African immigrants, nine of them children, were killed in a fire in an illegally overcrowded house in the Bronx. Bill O' Reilly's program has acquired a floor-plan of the house and will do a report on the O'Reilly Factor.

The No Spin truth is that the "compassion crowd" is really the "chaos crowd," the "new America" crowd.

Let me ask you a direct question. Is it compassionate for New York, a sanctuary city, to allow 17 children to live in a dumpy tenement with five adults? Twenty-two people sharing three small bathrooms and six tiny bedrooms? Is that compassionate?

The building had poor heat, no fire escapes, no sprinklers. Yet social services didn't visit the dwelling, because the city of New York has a don't ask policy toward all foreign born residents.

So the next time you hear the compassion crowd bloviate, show them pictures of people dying in the Arizona desert and being buried here in New York City.Illegal Immigration Reaches Critical Mass - Bill O’Reilly, FOXNews.com, March 14, 2007

This is a point we've made before--lack of immigration enforcement creates a "moral hazard" for illegal immigrants, who are rewarded for the dangerous things they do to get to America, and the not punished for the dangerous things they do here.

David Brock's thought police at MediaMatters have already condemned O'Reilly for saying this, and Keith Olberman has awarded him a "Worst Person" gold medal for saying this, so he must be doing something right.

http://www.vdare.com/
    Bill O'Reilly is right on this one!