Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Organizer Slams US-Mex Border Beasts

Mexico, Nov 17 (Prensa Latina) A leader of Mexican immigrants in the US said they were treated like animals and violent measures are being used to deport them.

Raimundo Ramos, secretary of human rights for the Mexico-US network that operates on the border of Tamaulipas and Texas, told Prensa Latina Washington is not respecting agreements signed with Mexico.

"I've been working for a decade in protecting our co-nationals and the violent repression just gets worse, not only from border patrols but the US Army itself," he complained.

Citing modern surveillance technology to block Mexicans seeking work stateside, he laments the many deaths in the desert with unidentified bodies abandoned.

With a No Wall sign in his hands, the activist decries the massive deportations that have included sending women and children in the middle of the night.
    http://www.plenglish.com/article.asp?ID={D8432DED-E311-4A28-ABF4-85B0687C2E7B}&language=EN
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Raimundo Ramos, secretary of human rights for the Mexico-US network that operates on the border of Tamaulipas and Texas, told Prensa Latina Washington is not respecting agreements signed with Mexico.

What agreements?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So the US Army is there too? I'd say this is slightly exaggerated.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Yeah, consider the source!

In the middle of the night?

Women and children who are ILLEGAL ALIENS invade the US by illegally crossing the border in the middle of the night. It seems to me they do not have any preference of travel time. Also if they stayed home they would not be found dead, I mean come on it is a desert. Maybe they could wear a plastic name tag that says " Hello I am an ILLEGAL ALIEN if found dead please return my remains back south of the border!"

Re: Organizer Slams US-Mex Border Beasts

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    With a No Wall sign in his hands,
    You have your wish, it is not a wall, it is a fence.

But if you keep calling it a wall, I think we should import some former East Germans and Chinese to build a proper wall as they have already demonstrated they know how.

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Yes, but it is propoganda like this in Mexico that has Mexicans angry at the US over enforcing our laws. Other propoganda includes the notion that illegals are "improving and enriching our lives, our economy would collapse without them".

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard

What agreements?
    I would imagine that all sorts of crap like the International Criminal Court and the United Nations are being portrayed as international bodies which "protect" undocumented Mexican workers from the big, mean White Americans who refuse to hand over the US to "La Raza". Even though the International Criminal Court was never legitimized in the US, the radical Left-wing press in Mexico try to make it sound like the US "signed an agreement". When President Bush discussed commuting the prison sentence of an alien Mexican murderer, this only made the Mexican press think that we had come under rule of this foreign body.

(God in Heaven, we have never had a president worse than Bush. To think our country has gone from Teddy Roosevelt to George Bush in only a hundred years, it really makes me want to cry.)

a new one

Hey, I think we have a new term here-"co-nationals", haha that's a good one buddy, but it doesn't float in my book.

Co-nationals....hahaha, Mexicans are being treated violently on deportations...hahah

How about the violent deaths of three black college students in NJ who were killed excecution style by a GANG of illegal aliens???? of course you know all the other incidents of violence against Americans.

Re: Organizer Slams US-Mex Border Beasts

[quote="zeezil"]

Mexico, Nov 17 (Prensa Latina) A leader of Mexican immigrants in the US said they were treated like animals and violent measures are being used to deport them.

So go home! We don't want you here, get it!

She wrote this too!

US Concentration Camps for Immigrants Uncovered

Mexico, Nov 18 (Prensa Latina) The United States has concentration camps for immigrants, where entire Mexican families, including children, are held, East-West Workers Union leader Monica Garcia said on Sunday.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast