Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ORGANIZER SLAMS US-MEX BORDER BEASTS -

HE IS SPEAKING OF THE AGREEMENT THAT BUSH MADE WITH FOX SHORTLY AFTER HE WAS ELECTED IN 02. BUSH, JESSE HELMS AND A FEW OTHER IDIOTS WENT DOWN TO MEXICO AND MADE THIS DEAL AND AS FAR AS THE DEAD BODIES LEFT OUT IN THE DESERT WELL, THEY ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE MEXICAN GOVERNMENT AND NOT THE U.S. THESE PEOPLE CHOSE TO COME HERE LIKE A THEIF IN THE NIGHT. ONLY THEY AND THEIR GOVERNMENT ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM. IT IS NOT THE PLACE OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT TO GO AROUND PICKING UP DEAD MEXICANS OUT IN THE DESERT.THEY SEEM TO BLAME THE U.S. FOR EVERYTHING THAT GOES WRONG FOR THEM. WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO START PUTTING THE BLAME ON THEMSELVES WHERE IT BELONGS?

Re: a new one

Quote Originally Posted by jonhaloi
    How about the violent deaths of three black college students in NJ who were killed excecution style by a GANG of illegal aliens???? of course you know all the other incidents of violence against Americans.
    I can't remember if it was a few days before or after that incident that a man in Coney Island, Brooklyn, NY went out to get some milk about 10pm and was murdered by an Illegal Mexican. That news was only told on one day, the dayafter.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    So the US Army is there too? I'd say this is slightly exaggerated.
    I think they are confusing the Border Patrol with the US Army

HA, HA , just wait until our government finally realizes they need the Army or Marines on the Border then he will Know the difference.

Of course the BP are only doing what our government allows, if they would let them do their job they could get this done alot quicker.

But I do believe we need the military.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Mexico, Nov 18 (Prensa Latina) The United States has concentration camps for immigrants, where entire Mexican families, including children, are held, East-West Workers Union leader Monica Garcia said on Sunday.
    hmmm..I wonder what goes on in these "concentration" camps? Do you think she meant to say that there is a concentration of illegal camps??

Re: Organizer Slams US-Mex Border Beasts

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil

Organizer Slams US-Mex Border Beasts

Mexico, Nov 17 (Prensa Latina) A leader of Mexican immigrants in the US said they were treated like animals and violent measures are being used to deport them.

So go home! We don't want you here, get it!

She wrote this too!

US Concentration Camps for Immigrants Uncovered

Mexico, Nov 18 (Prensa Latina) The United States has concentration camps for immigrants, where entire Mexican families, including children, are held, East-West Workers Union leader Monica Garcia said on Sunday.
    If this scares would be Illegals enough to stay home instead of breaking into our country then let these idiots write whatever horror stories their pea brain imaginations can muster.

If Mexico doesn't want their citizens to die in our desert then STOP encouraging them to iIlegally sneak across our borders.At least they have stopped giving them comic book type instructions on how to get to and cross our borders Illegally !

When are the Mexican citizens going to wake up and realize their government does not care about their dying in the desert,they only care about the billions of dollars in remittance so the elite can continue to live high off the hog while the peasants go hungry !!

Very similar to our situation we are trying to change !
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    So the US Army is there too? I'd say this is slightly exaggerated. :roll:
    I think they are confusing the Border Patrol with the US Army :roll:

HA, HA , just wait until our government finally realizes they need the Army or Marines on the Border then he will Know the difference.

Of course the BP are only doing what our government allows, if they would let them do their job they could get this done alot quicker.

But I do believe we need the military.
    I totally agree with you. Ron Paul will bring home all the troops, close the 700 bases we have around the world and put them on the border. I would like to see our troops take out all the gangs in America too. If they can defend another country, I would think they'd rather defend the USA. I want our people home, screw Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan. Maybe if we left, Bin Laden would come out of his cave and a drone could splatter him on the desert sands.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

I say we need to put the Marines or even some of us Old Former Marines, At my age i am crabby , and not very tolerant of those who disturb my sleep ... LOL

A leader of Mexican immigrants in the US said they were treated like animals and violent measures are being used to deport them.
    "treated like animals"? How so? Sometimes we give them clothes, meals, and any medical assistance needed before we deport them. How is this treating them like animals?

"violent measures are being used to deport them"? What "violent measures? You mean that illegal aliens MIGHT get handcuffed and then released back over the border? Sometimes we even accommodate them with airplanes and buses that include fruit juice and snacks for the FREE ride home. How is that being violent?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Cameras on the border would show the REAL story won't it?

This man is a liar, like the rest of them are.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12