Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Osama's bio. says nukes in U.S.

Osama's biographer says nukes in U.S.
    Border used to smuggle WMDs inside America, says source

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: May 24, 2006
    1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2006 WorldNetDaily.com

Al-Qaida has smuggled tactical nuclear weapons and uranium into the U.S. across the Mexican border and is planning to launch a major terrorist attack using a combination of nukes and dirty nukes, according to an interview with Osama bin Laden's biographer, Hamid Mir, in WorldThreats.com.

The information confirms reports previously published in Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin and in a new book by Paul L. Williams, "Dunces of Doomsday."

"I came up with this conclusion after eight years of investigation and research in the remote mountain areas of Afghanistan and Pakistan. I traveled to Iraq, Iran, Sudan, Syria, Uzbekistan and Russia and met dozens of people," Mir said. "I interviewed not only al-Qaida operatives but met scientists and top U.S. officials also. I will have the details in my coming book. At least two al-Qaida operatives claimed that the organization smuggled suitcase nukes inside America. But I have no details on who did it. But I do have details about who smuggled uranium inside America and how."

Mir claims his information is based not only on what al-Qaida operatives, including bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahiri, told him, but also upon his own independent research as a journalist. Mir says his upcoming book, a biography of bin Laden, will disclose al-Qaida's nuclear attack plans.

"As far as I know, they smuggled three suitcase nukes from Russia to Europe," Mir says about al-Qaida. "They smuggled many kilos of enriched uranium inside America for their dirty bomb projects. They said in 1999 that they must have material for more than six dirty bombs in America. They tested at least one dirty bomb in the Kunar province of Afghanistan in 2000. They have planned an attack bigger than 9-11, even before 9-11 happened. Osama bin Laden trained 42 fighters to destroy the American economy and military might. Nineteen were used on 9-11, 23 are still 'sleeping' inside America waiting for a wake-up call from bin Laden."

Mir said al-Qaida operatives told him that tactical nuclear weapons were smuggled over the Mexican border before Sept. 11, 2001.

Mir said again he believes al-Qaida may use its nuclear arsenal after the U.S. attacks Iran in an effort to stop its nuclear weapons program.

"This is my opinion," he says. "No al-Qaida leader has ever admitted that they are working with Iran. I also think that, maybe, the Iranians will organize some attacks inside America and you will accuse al-Qaida."

Asked why al-Qaida hasn't used nuclear weapons it already possesses, Mir said: "They are waiting for the proper time. They want the U.S. to be involved in a mass killing of Muslims, so that they will have some justification. That is what I was told by a top al-Qaida leader in the Kunar Mountains of Afghanistan."

Mir made similar comments in an earlier interview with G2 Bulletin.

Hamid Mir's credibility skyrocketed when he accurately predicted in G2 Bulletin last month the imminent release of a new recorded communiqué from bin Laden through al-Jazeera, the Arabic TV network. Two days later, bin Laden's tape was the focus of international news coverage.

"If you think that my information and analysis about bin Laden's location is correct," said Mir, "then please don't underestimate my analysis about his nuclear threat also."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=50341
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Al-Qaida has smuggled tactical nuclear weapons and uranium into the U.S. across the Mexican border
    stupid me, I thought we were fighting the 'war on terror'
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Does anybody believe that these people are not in this country?

I certainly do. The open border has been going on for a long time. Just about anybody that wants to get in can and does. If they can smuggle massive amounts of drugs across the boarder then a suitcase full of uranium really should not be much of a problem.

Look at Europe. The are overrun by middle eastern people marching in the streets. The Muslim radicals have had the opportunity to position themselves in every European nation and in the USA.

It really feels like we are headed toward chaos at an ever increasing rate.

This is why I cringe, every single time I hear how Bush has prevented further attacks since 9/11.

All these new offices created from the 9/11 report, can't even get their acts together. Some I don't think have even been implemented?

Terrorists wait and plan for years and they keep their mouths shut while doing it. Our government, news media, etc., blabs out everything.

From 1993 (the first attack on the WTC) and 9/11, there were 8 years in between!

We are vulnerable via this current "invasion" and have been vunerable for years. Vulnerable in so many ways other than are discussed on this forum.

Does anybody believe that these people are not in this country?
    I once had this discussion with someone who felt our border would cost to much to secure, he repeated the claim that I have heard several times before:
    "I am sure that only a small percentage of people crossing the border could possibly be terrorists"

- How can you be sure?
    - You are not even sure how many people have come across the border!
    - What is a small percentage of the estimated 12 million?
    1% of 12,000,000 = 120,000
    - Is 120,000 terrorists a small amount?

As for the other information, I am not sure what to believe:

I have never heard a logical explanation for why Osama bin laden was so determined to destroy the towers, I have never heard any motives or demands from him or al-Qaida.

I have never heard Osama bin laden say anything.

I have only heard the translations of the FBI, or worse the CIA..

Why did the translations require at least a couple of weeks to complete?

When Osama bin laden was employed by the CIA, communication between them was never an issue.

I understood that Osama bin laden was very well educated - English is common in the schools he attended.

It has never been clarified Who was responsible, was it Osama bin laden? was it al-Qaida? or was it both?

Osama bin laden has never been a “known terrorist” he played a key role in driving the Russians out of Afghanistan (with a little help from the CIA ).

The group “al-Qaida” who the FBI says is also responsible for 911, is an Afghan - rebel army, not a terrorist group.

Several sources claim the FBI’S list of the 19 hijackers is incorrect, over half of those on the list are still alive and well. Only a few of them have been accounted for and none have been positively identified.

The fact that Osama bin laden as well as hausied (the hijacker just convicted) claim he was not involved (according to the news) disputes the authenticity of the information in the article. - if bin laden was responsible and if the information in the article came from him, it should have been 7 - 18 terrorists, not “19” .

As of May 2006 the Bush admin. says that Osama bin laden is irrelevant and "no longer a threat" - what happened to “no where to hide?”

Isn't the "war on terror" against Osama bin laden?

The idea of someone sneaking plutonium into our country is an unpleasant thought, but keep in mind that it is only a raw material. Producing a bomb with it would require special facilities as well as nuclear physicists with the required knowledge, abilities and will to assemble a bomb. -The few who are capable are well known.

So I am not worried about the plutonium, but there is certainly something to worry about.
    Democrat or Republican, they are all politicians.

I do not really care if Osama is behind it or not. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't.

The fact is the Muslim radicals would like nothing more than to see this country leveled and everyone in it. We are the infidels and from their perspective it is their duty to wipe us off the map and they are in our country planning their next attack as we speak.

The greatest, most powerful country to ever be established is unable to secure its own borders. IT IS A BUNCH OF BS

Agree dim ..

Plus I'm sure that the terrorists are gathering up the illegals amongst themselves. Suckers are the illegals crossing the borders and others, (they too are not of the same religious belief rather being used) but none the less I truly believe they are a gathering storm of huge numbers.

Several sources claim the FBI’S list of the 19 hijackers is incorrect, over half of those on the list are still alive and well. Only a few of them have been accounted for and none have been positively identified.
    the stewardess on flight 93 gave the seat numbers of the terrorists and it was not those named
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I have no doubt that more terrorists are in this country since 9/11 due to our porous borders and lax security systems. Just look around you and see all of the people in this country that you know are not citizens from all countries why would we possibly think that there are not terrorists among them?
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Read the book "The Al-Qaeda Connection" by Paul Williams. He discusses much of this and quite frankly it scares the you know what out of me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast