Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It only TAKES ONE.......and that's the point.
    And they think we're ignorant

Congess.......America's enemy
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by skid
    ....The idea of someone sneaking plutonium into our country is an unpleasant thought, but keep in mind that it is only a raw material. Producing a bomb with it would require special facilities as well as nuclear physicists with the required knowledge, abilities and will to assemble a bomb. -The few who are capable are well known.

So I am not worried about the plutonium, but there is certainly something to worry about.
    You should be worried about the plutonium. All it takes is a little radioactive material and explosives and you've got a "dirty bomb". No rocket science involved.

You should be worried about the plutonium. All it takes is a little radioactive material and explosives and you've got a "dirty bomb". No rocket science involved.
    Fortunately it is not quite that simple, if it where you could bet that Dirty bombs would be in use around the would. - Have you heard of any?

Not that it is impossible or never going to happen, it is just not very likely in the near future.

99.9% of this is media hype. - trust me.

The fact is the Muslim radicals would like nothing more than to see this country leveled and everyone in it
    Are you sure?
    I thought the same thing for a long time, now I am not so sure.

Think about this logicly; as I demonstrated above, it is highly probable that we do have one. - If our assumptions are correct.

Then where are they?

Tell me if you were a terrorist would you just "blend in" with the "enemy" while your family and friends were being killed back home?

And by the way, in the real world there are no "sleeper cells" - except for in the American media.
    Democrat or Republican, they are all politicians.

I do not agree. Again we are speaking of a culture who places their orders and duty above family. So yes I beleive they would be over here while their families are being killed.

No "sleeper cells"? Come on now, we have decades of "spys" and enemy operatives sneeking into our country. If it wasn't over war it was over our technoligy. Most certainly there are pockets spread threw out the USA of people who have probably assumed citizenship, and are connected to other countries plotting the downfall of the USA. Koreans, Iranians, Iraqis, Aphganis, you name it they are out there. With the door wide open, they would be fools not to take advantage of it. Not every country is as fool hardy as ours has been.

Do i think it is all Muslim? Hell no, i think more than half the world hates us for one reason or another would like to see us fall. FYI muslims are recruiting Mexican illegals daily within this country. Setting up recruiting sites at day labor corners etc. It doesn't have to be another 9/11 or dirty bombs to dismantle the US. If they all chip away long enough it will happen anyways. The bombs are just the grand finale. It is being dismanteled before our eyes as we speak. It doesn't take thousands of people to be a sleeper cell. Just 2 will surfice. Not every sleeper cell is the bomb devision. As we see there are many many ways to destroy America, and it wasn't near as hard as we lead them to believe it would be. You don't think Al Quaida hasn't been in touch with Fox over in Mexico yet?

Just watch, there are several different enities working within this power grab. I have said it in other posts. This basket of snakes will begin to turn on each other shortly. All the back room deals and hand shakes, all the monatary pay offs, will be null and void soon.

I do not agree
    Actualy you did agree with what I meant...sort of anyway.

A Spy and a suicide bomber are 2 different animal

I am not sure exactly how or when al Quaida became our enemy, al Quaida was not (at least at the time) a terrorist group. They were a Rebel army fighting the Soviets who were in Afghanistan, most of their funding was provided by bin laden. - Who was on a fat CIA pay roll.

It seems very strange that these guys would have attacked us after we helped them to defeat the soviets, stranger yet are some of bin ladens statements: "I do not understand why the united states keeps blaming me for these things".
    - Seems kind of uncharacteristic for a terrorist, aren't they the ones who love to brag about their deeds?

He was in fact one of the CIA's highest paid operatives and he remained associated with the agency until at least 1 month before the twin towers where hit in 2001.
    - But do not forget; Bin laden has been accused of carrying out other attacks on the US as far back as 97-98. Now why would he be "attacking" us while he was working for the CIA?
    -Why does GWB now say that bin lauden does not pose a threat?
    - Shouldn't he be brought to justice for these crimes?

Bin Laden was fabricated to play a role as our enemy, it is as simple as that. The CIA specializes in this type of manipulation -and if you recall, Bush has some strong ties to the CIA.

Although there were not many terror groups hostile with us before, it is hard to tell now.

It is hard to know anything when you are not told the truth.
    Democrat or Republican, they are all politicians.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12