Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well just in case, I am buying anything Chinese made anymore. EVER. I'm not going to fund a biological attack on my own nation.

Man we are surrounded by vicious, desperate Third Worlders.

Make that "I am NOT buying anything from China."

I'd kill for an edit button

If this is true then in this context Jack London writing on the "Yellow Peril" does not seem so extreme.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am still digging to find out if this whole transcript is for real.

BobC,

You should be able to edit your own posts. Look in the upper right corner.

Yes, please try to get a track on this info. I saw where there was some debate as to the authenticity of this translation. I also saw where this news ran in Japan.

It is fairly common for upper echelon members of the CCP to threaten to nuke the United States as a warning or posture over Tiawan.

The CCP used to threaten to nuke the West coast because that was all they could do. Now that they have stolen our multi-stage rocket technology (Los Alamos thefts) they can now build sub orbital ICBM (Inter Continental Ballistic Missles) and target the entire US.

The Chines does have very advanced chemical and biological weapons programs. The problem they have is delivery. If they were to launch a biological attack on the US, it is probable that such agents would be deployed by agents that are already inside of the US.

Biological weapon delivery systems are very tricky.

The good news for us is that China still has problems being able to project their true strength in ground troops.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Chinese does have very advanced chemical and biological weapons programs. The problem they have is delivery. If they were to launch a biological attack on the US, it is probable that such agents would be deployed by agents that are already inside of the US.
    Oh what i have seen in the many many trips over to China. I really in what i have seen, as just a civilian. I don't think they have a problem delivering anything. What everyone calls the sleeping giant. Hasn't been sleeping. It has been working overtime. Just in the cover of darkness.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12