Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Please, more stories about the ILLEGALS returning to their "home" countries with their Anchors in tow!

Knew this article would get such a reaction.

Why doesn't the media do sob stories about the reasons people leave their home countries? Why not direct more attention to that instead of trying to make us feel guilty for those who broke our laws to get here and then have problems once they are here?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    Okay, am I the only one who took note of the $50,000 he send home over six years to build a home? And then when he can't come up with cash the locals popped to get him back home?

Pretty good deal if you ask me. No one ever paid my way out of town after I managed to earn $50K in cash over and above my living expenses. That's $700 a month. I don't know too many Americans who can do that. Oh, that's right. We have to pay for our car insurance, HOA dues, health care, education, rent, food. That explains it. Now I feel sorry for him.

Quote Originally Posted by laughinglynx
    Okay, am I the only one who took note of the $50,000 he send home over six years to build a home? And then when he can't come up with cash the locals popped to get him back home?
    He won't stay a "stranger" very long with that kind of money!! He is a rich man in Guatemala.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12