Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

cornahem: If you do have credible information that someone is planning an act of violence against others, I believe the right thing to do would be to at least let the local Police know about it. Even if the do not have the investigatory capability to look into it thoroughly, they at least would be made aware that security arrangement should be bolstered to a sufficient level.

Definitely be safe and take care of yourself.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is disturbing indeed. However, I predict this will be an ever growing trend as things heat up regarding illegal immigration.

The brainless animals that support illegal immigration are prone to turning to violence after they've outplayed thier race card.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    cornahem: If you do have credible information that someone is planning an act of violence against others, I believe the right thing to do would be to at least let the local Police know about it. Even if the do not have the investigatory capability to look into it thoroughly, they at least would be made aware that security arrangement should be bolstered to a sufficient level.

Definitely be safe and take care of yourself.
    I did just speak to the WB official who handles rallies and protests, and I told her the terms of the threat. She is notifying the police right now. We also have our own plain-clothes security, so we're not too worried. I am bringing my camera just in case. I certainly hope there's no violence, but we're going no matter what.
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

Tom2,

You know that Hernandez was released last month, right?

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=58086

Two more American Border Patrol Patriots to go!!

I assume that no one was arrested for destroying public property (the bike) and assault with a deadly weapon (the rock)???

Why do Americans get arrested for stuff like this every day, but illegals do not??!!

TexasGal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12