Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

OUTRAGE: Dems could have already cut unemployment by 50%

Implement immigration-reduction programs now

OUTRAGE: Dems could have already cut unemployment by 50 percent

By Carmen Reynolds
    Tuesday, November 9, 2010

With one in 10 homes under foreclosure, 95,000 nonfarm jobs lost in September, 15 million Americans out of work, why is the Administration letting them continue to suffer?

“I feel your pain, and I wish you luck with thatâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If they enforced the immigration law and made it harder for illegals to work and get benefits as well as penalize those who hire them there would be jobs for Americans. Blacks used to have jobs at many fast food places and now are replaced with illegals. Even grocery stores are hiring illegals. I heard one chain is rewarding managers for hiring them. One has to look no farther than my condo complex to see how many are working there. The cleaning and maintenance staff is almost all illegals and yes I have called ICE on the company. Now we are undergoing our 40 year recertification which means we need to repair things and bring things up to code. When they started you saw multiple races and ethnicities working on it. Now that the project has gone over budget we have illegals that are breaking things and doing a poor job as they are not qualified to do the work. The reason is because the contractor has gone overbudget and won't make his money. The illegals have cut people's cable including mine and caused other problems as well which the contractor will have to pay to repair as well as work that needs to be redone like the concrete that was redone and cracking by the hallways. You can really see the difference in the quality of work by the legals who knew what they were doing and illegals who don't.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    You won't ever hear any of the cable talking heads bring up this fact.

I've said it forever , the start to the unemployment problem is to root the illegals out of the good jobs , There are millions in packing , construction and other jobs that Americans have always done.

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    You won't ever hear any of the cable talking heads bring up this fact.

I've said it forever , the start to the unemployment problem is to root the illegals out of the good jobs , There are millions in packing , construction and other jobs that Americans have always done.
    Exactly. Not only do the illegals take non or low skill jobs but their kids who are illegal go to college and steal jobs from us as well. It is well known that Miami Dade College has many illegals going there who should be considered international students but are not. Anytime you hear about illegal protests or sob stories about illegals being deported that college always comes up as they are students there. You never hear about Broward College students being deported or at pro amnesty or dream act rallies.