Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN AN APOLOGY IMMEDIATELY!

I don't think think this opology is sincere at all.

Maybe the Mexican tourist industry is losing business. This is the only reason I can see that this opology is finally coming.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA

Maybe the Mexican tourist industry is losing business. This is the only reason I can see that this opology is finally coming.
    I think you're right. They say a small group of people who attended this event were the ones responsible, hah, we've put up with Mexican rudeness at sporting events in our own country for years. This is the entire nations attitude and we are being overrun with them.

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA

i've heard that mexican tourism is down. Americans don't need to go to mexico, mexico has moved into our neighborhoods bringing the crime, poverty and filth with them.

Actually, I kinda agree the root cause of most of the tension is WAshington politics. Washington wants to give the US to Mexico and the people out here aren't going along.

The miscreants in Washington have promised them the key(s) to the country and some of us hard headed Americans aren't ready to turn loose of the key just yet.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123