Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    If they are illegal, I could careless if they learn English. I want them deported, and the fact they do not speak a word of English would lead me to believe they are not in this country legally.
    Exactly
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

This crap just doesn't end! These illegals used a gun, and all that happens is they have to learn english. They should be deported, but instead the judge is giving them a free pass. In fact, it looks like he has been able to keep the feds away from the criminals so they won't be deported. Michael Vick financed dog fighing and he is in jail, but these illegals are above the law? We really are stupid Americans...

Judge Napolitano spoke about his case and this judge on Fox News. He said, that this judge is holding this criminals back from ICE and deportation. He imposed a sentence that he is not allowed to impose because the sentencing is set up by the state legislature. When Sheppard Smith asked, "did you say these guys were illegal aliens with guns?" the judge said yes and they should be deported except the judge is standing in the way.

This is in PA near Hazelton where Lou Barletta is running for Congress. I hope he makes hay with this one. SUPPORT LOU BARLETTA.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    When Sheppard Smith asked, "did you say these guys were illegal aliens with guns?" the judge said yes and they should be deported except the judge is standing in the way.
    The judge should be dismissed from his duties immediately!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The men, Luis Reyes, Ricardo Dominguez and Rafael Guzman-Mateo, plus a fourth defendant, Kelvin Reyes-Rosario, all needed translators when they pleaded guilty Tuesday.
    I guarantee you these four defendants are laughing it up, and thinking what a mockery the judicial system is in this country.

You KNOW they believe they beat the system on this one and it look as if they did. We cannot even get dangerous felons deported in some states. Thats an absolute disgrace!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    The men, Luis Reyes, Ricardo Dominguez and Rafael Guzman-Mateo, plus a fourth defendant, Kelvin Reyes-Rosario, all needed translators when they pleaded guilty Tuesday.
    I guarantee you these four defendants are laughing it up, and thinking what a mockery the judicial system is in this country.

You KNOW they believe they beat the system on this one and it look as if they did. We cannot even get dangerous felons deported in some states. Thats an absolute disgrace!
    I wonder if this judge can be censured, his verdict overturned, or disbarred for aiding and abetting?

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Judge Napolitano spoke about his case and this judge on Fox News. He said, that this judge is holding this criminals back from ICE and deportation. He imposed a sentence that he is not allowed to impose because the sentencing is set up by the state legislature. When Sheppard Smith asked, "did you say these guys were illegal aliens with guns?" the judge said yes and they should be deported except the judge is standing in the way.

This is in PA near Hazelton where Lou Barletta is running for Congress. I hope he makes hay with this one. SUPPORT LOU BARLETTA.
    I heard Napolitano say that too!

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Barletta defends judge’s English sentence, chides candidates for Hazleton snub

BY ROBERT SWIFT
    HARRISBURG BUREAU CHIEF
    04/01/2008

HARRISBURG — Hazleton Mayor Lou Barletta waded into a sentencing controversy Monday saying a Luzerne County judge acted in several defendants’ best interests by giving them the option of learning English or going to jail.

He defended Judge Peter Paul Olszewski Jr.’s decision last week in a case involving three men who faced prison for criminal conspiracy to commit robbery. Olszewski said the men could remain on parole if they learn to read and write English, earn their GEDs and get full-time jobs.

“I think the judge may have given the opportunity of a lifetime to these individuals,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

3 men ordered by judge to learn English deported
    Tuesday, 08 April 2008
    By L.A. TARONE
    Staff writer

The three men ordered to learn English by Luzerne County Judge Peter Paul Olszewski two weeks ago have now been ordered out of the country.

Rafael Guzman-Mateo, Ricardo Dominguez and Luis Reyes are from the Dominican Republic, but are resident aliens who are being deported because of their criminal convictions.
    A resident alien is a documented U.S. resident — but does not have citizenship. A resident alien’s income is subject to tax in the same manner as a citizen.
    Agents from the Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) office in Milford, Pike County, picked up the men when they checked in with their parole officer Monday morning.
    The bureau’s Criminal Alien Division took the men into custody, according to Mike Gilhooly, director of communications for ICE’s Northeast Region in Vermont. He said they were not illegals.
    “They had status in the country,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12