Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pair held in abuse of baby, 7 months

Published: 12.23.2006

Pair held in abuse of baby, 7 months
    By Dale Quinn
    ARIZONA DAILY STAR
    A Tucson couple were arrested on suspicion of child abuse after bringing their 7-month-old daughter to a hospital with serious head injuries, a Tucson Police Department spokesman said Friday.
    The infant is on life support and remains in critical condition after surgery to relieve pressure from swelling and bleeding in her brain, said Sgt. Decio Hopffer.
    The child's parents, Alfredo Antonio Lopez,45, and Maria Del Carmen Serrato, 36, of the 5000 block of South Mesquite Club Lane, brought their child to the emergency room at University Medical Center Dec. 15, and staffers notified police about 5:40 p.m., Hopffer said.
    While the exact cause of the head injury is still under investigation, the baby was injured while in the custody of both parents, Hopffer said.
    The couple's two other children, a 9-year-old boy and a 3-year-old girl, were taken into custody by Child Protective Services, Hopffer said.
    Lopez and Serrato are each being held at the Pima County jail on $300,000 bond with an Immigration and Customs Enforcement hold, according to jail records.

http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/printDS/161646

When I saw the story yesterday, they hadn't yet said there was an Immigration and Customs hold yet.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Sorry I duped. Except I put a link on mine...
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...